|Deva Cassel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 2004|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Deva Cassel is a French-Italian fashion model and socialite who is known for being the older daughter of Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci.
Fashion Model, Socialite
- Father – Vincent Cassel (Actor, Director, Voiceover Artist)
- Mother – Monica Bellucci (Actress, Fashion Model)
- Sibling – Léonie Cassel (Younger Sister)
- Others – Jean-Pierre Cassel (born Jean-Pierre Crochon) (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor), Sabine Litique (Paternal Grandmother) (Journalist), Pasquale Bellucci (Maternal Grandfather), Brunella Briganti (Maternal Grandmother), Mathias Crochon (a.k.a. Rockin’ Squat) (Paternal Uncle) (MC), Cécile Cassel (Paternal Aunt) (Singer, Actress), Tina Kunakey (Stepmother) (Model), Amazonie (Younger Paternal Half-Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Deva Cassel has Italian roots on her maternal side and is of French and Corsican Italian descent on her father’s side.
- Resembles her mother when Monica Bellucci was in her younger years
- Deep-set eyes
Deva Cassel Facts
- Her father is renowned for his on-screen roles in projects like Black Swan, La Haine, Westworld, Ocean’s Twelve, Ocean’s Thirteen, Eastern Promises, It’s Only the End of the World, Mesrine: Killer Instinct, and Mesrine: Public Enemy Number One.
- Her mother is a popular model who has been ranked at number #21 on the “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” list curated by Men’s Health.
- Deva Cassel has also garnered more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Deva Cassel / Instagram