|Monica Bellucci Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1964|
Monica Bellucci is an Italian actor, model, and voice actor who started her career as a fashion model and then transitioned to acting. Her modeling credits include having worked for brands like Dior and Dolce & Gabbana. She has been ranked at number #21 on Men’s Health‘s “100 Hottest Women of All-Time” list. Monica has also been cast in a variety of films including The Best Years of a Life, The Man Who Sold His Skin, The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Vita coi figli, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Briganti – Amore e libertà, The Heroes, Sorellina e il principe del sogno, The Apartment, Comme un poisson hors de l’eau, Under Suspicion, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre, The Matrix Reloaded, Tears of the Sun, The Matrix Revolutions, The Passion of the Christ, The Brothers Grimm, Secret Agents, Napoleon and Me, Manual of Love 2, Don’t Look Back, The Private Lives of Pippa Lee, On the Milky Road, Nekrotronic, and Remember Me, My Love.
Monica Anna Maria Bellucci
Citta di Castello, Umbria, Italy
Monica Bellucci attended the University of Perugia.
Actor, Fashion Model, Voice Actor
- Father – Pasquale Bellucci
- Mother – Brunella Briganti
- Siblings – Monica is an only child.
Monica has been signed to –
- Adequat (Talent Agency)
- Storm Models (Model Agency)
Her net worth had been $45 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
140 lbs or 64 kg
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica Bellucci has dated –
- Rosalinda Celentano – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor Rosalinda Celentano in the past.
- Claudio Basso (1989-1990) – Monica commenced dating Claudio Basso in 1989. The couple got married on January 3, 1990, but they lived happily only for 5 months and got divorced on June 25, 1990.
- Vincent Cassel (1996–2013) – Bellucci and Vincent met on the set of L’ Appartement in 1996. After dating for 3 years, they got married on August 3, 1999. The couple got divorced in August 2013. Monica and Vincent have two children, Deva (born September 12, 2004) and Leonie (born May 20, 2010).
- Telman Ismailov (2009) – In the year 2009, she had an affair with businessperson and entrepreneur Telman Ismailov.
- Nicolas Lefèbvre – She started going out with Nicolas Lefèbvre in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Monica Bellucci is of Italian descent.
- Beautiful face
- Great body
37-25-36 in or 94-64-91.5 cm
9.5 (US) or 7 (UK) or 41 (EU)
Monica had signed endorsement contracts with the fashion houses Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, and Bloomingdales.
In the documentary movie The Big Question, Bellucci stated: “I am an agnostic, even though I respect and am interested in all religions. If there’s something I believe in, it’s a mysterious energy; the one that fills the oceans during tides, the one that unites nature and beings.”
Best Known For
Monica is considered to be one of the most beautiful women that have ever lived. She is known for her great looks and her perfect body.
Despite her natural beauty, she is also known for her acts in the movies Malèna (2000), The Matrix Reloaded (2003), and The Passion of the Christ (2004).
Monica first gained notice in the TV movie Vita Coi Figli in 1990, playing Elda.
First TV Show
Bellucci appeared in the TV series Platane (2011) playing herself.
Monica isn’t a workout lover.
“Despite I hate to exercise, I still give my best. My workouts are consisted of swimming, jogging and kickboxing. I often do yoga, because it helps me to clear my mind, and prepare myself mentally for the upcoming daily duties.”
– she said.
Monica Bellucci Favorite Things
- Movie – A Special Day (1977)
- Poem – A Silvia
- London Pub – The Butcher’s Hook in Fulham
- Stone – Diamond
- Jewelry Brand – Cartier
Monica Bellucci Facts
- She has fluency in English, Italian, French, Persian, and Spanish.
- Monica began modeling to pay her university tuition fee.
- Jean-Pierre Cassel is her ex-father-in-law.
- In 1998, Monica appeared in a calendar for the Italian magazine Max.
- The actress was ranked #6 in Maxim magazine’s Hot 50 Women in 1999.
- In 2002, Bellucci was ranked number 1 in Askmen’s – Top 99 Most Desirable Women.
- She has an apartment at King’s Road, London, England.
- In one interview, Monica said that she was inspired by the acting by Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale.
- She enjoys watching the Italian national football team.
- Monica has a statue made of wax, in the Gervin’s Museum in Paris.
- Only four months after she gave birth to her daughter Deva Cassel, Monica got back to work with the cast of The Ages of Love (2011).
- Rockin’ Squat is her brother-in-law, and Cecile Cassel is her sister-in-law.
- In 2006, she was a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She shares her birth date with Angie Dickinson, Marion Cotillard, Deborah Kerr, and Ezra Miller.