|Logan Shroyer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1999|
Logan Shroyer is an American actor and guitarist who is well distinguished for his portrayal as Kevin in the rom-com show This Is Us. His actual claim to fame came with his portrayal of the golden-eyed boy in the show Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street (2014). Logan has also starred in several films such as Westside (2013), Speech & Debate (2017), and Camp Cool Kids (2017). When he’s not on screen, he’s playing the guitar for the alternative rock band called the Liquid Glass. He also has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Norman, Oklahoma, United States
California, United States
Logan has studied acting at the Stuart Rogers’ Studios, Anthony Meindl Acting Workshop, and Gary Spatz’s The Playground in Los Angeles, California.
He also studied at The BGB Studio and attended improv comedy classes at The Groundlings.
Logan also studied under the careful guidance of actor Gayla Goehl and Robert Martin, Jr.
- Siblings – He has a younger brother.
Logan is represented by –
- Management 360 (Talent Management Company)
- Vision PR
- Abrams Artists Agency
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Logan has dated –
- Ryan Whitney Newman (2013) – According to rumors, Logan seemed to have been in a relationship with actress Ryan Whitney Newman in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
12 (US) or 45 (EU) or 11 (UK)
Logan has done endorsement work for many brands such as Valentino and Saint Laurent.
He has also appeared in several print commercials such as –
- NBC/ Universal
- Netflix Body Double
- Intex Recreation
- Baxter Pharmaceutical-Adynovate
- La Redoute
- Schawk KMart
- Fall 2011 Signage, Catalog
- Mattel WWE
Logan has appeared in several video commercials like –
- Max Steel, Mattel
- Star Wars Dagadar
- Micro Chargers
- Gary Spatz’s The Playground
He appeared in the national campaign for Delta Faucet.
Best Known For
- Starring in several shows such as This Is Us, Speechless (2017), and Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street (2014)
- Being cast in many films like Westside (2013), Speech & Debate (2017), and Camp Cool Kids (2017)
Logan made his first theatrical film appearance as a hot debater in Speech & Debate in 2017.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Cole Campbell on Nickelodeon’s The Thundermans in 2013.
Logan does lead a very active lifestyle and indulges in almost every outdoor sports activity such as football, basketball, surfing, swimming, and many others. This kind of active lifestyle contributes largely to his lean and well-built physique.
Logan Shroyer Favorite Things
- Brands – John Varvatos, AllSaints
Source – RegardMag.com
Logan Shroyer Facts
- He lived in Oklahoma for 6 years.
- He was 12 years old when he started taking acting classes.
- Logan is trained in swimming styles like backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle.
- He is skilled in all kinds of sports activities like football, basketball, boating, body surfing, croquet, gymnastics, rollerblading, sky surfing etc. Logan is also trained in Taekwondo.
- He can play the guitar, piano, and recorder. He is also the lead guitarist for the alternative rock band Liquid Glass.
- During his free time, he enjoys indulging himself in carpentry, cooking, playing video games, and relaxing with yoga.
- He has baritone vocal range.
- Logan also has a couple of circus traits as he can juggle and do the hula hoops.
- In the past, he nearly missed the audition for Kevin Pearson in This Is Us because he has an appointment at the dentist. On that day, he had almost given up, but eventually, he did go and audition.
- Apparels that suit his sense of fashion are from brands like Saint Laurent and Gucci.
- He has always looked up to the work of actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis, Gary Oldman, Benicio Del Toro, and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Logan competed in surfing while on the high school surf team. He used to wake up at 4:45 AM to go surfing with his friends.
- He was fond of studying the subject maths.
- Logan is part owner of the company Brewing Imagination Films.
- He was 15 years old when he produced his very first video.
- Logan’s high school best friend looked very similar to him and they were often mistaken for being brothers.
- If he weren’t going to be an actor, he would have been an English professor.
- For his character in This Is Us, he wears a brown color lens to depict his character as the teenage version of Kevin Pearson.
- He is a member of the Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Logan Shroyer / Instagram