|Stefano Gabbana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1962|
Stefano Gabbana is a talented Italian fashion designer and entrepreneur known as one of the co-founders of the world-renowned luxury fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana. He learned to design at the Istituto Superiore per le Industrie Artistiche in Rome. Most of their designs are influenced by the Sicilian history and are centered on independent and strong women. Stefano believes that it is the individual style that lasts forever as fashion is never constant.
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Milan, Lombardy, Italy
Stefano Gabbana attended the design institute, Istituto Superiore per le Industrie Artistiche in Rome.
Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Piera Gabbana (Worked in a Printing Factory)
- Mother – Lino Gabbana (Worked for Laundry Service)
Stefano Gabbana self manages his work.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stefano Gabbana has dated –
- Domenico Dolce (1985-2003) – In 1985, Stefano started dating his working partner Domenico Dolce. The two met at a party when Stefano was just 19 years old and was trying to get into the fashion industry in the late 1970s. In 1980, they began working for designer Giorgio Correggiari as two separate design consultants. In those days, they shared a flat to compensate for their expenses but were not romantically inclined to each other. Soon after starting to work as business partners for their brand Dolce & Gabbana, the couple formed a romantic partnership. The couple became a popular brand worldwide and bought many properties on the French Riviera. However, the pair ended their romantic relationship in 2003 but still continued to work as partners to keep their brand alive.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Long rounded chin
- Often seen wearing thick-rimmed glasses
Apart from promoting his own brand, Stefano Gabbana hasn’t done endorsement work for any other brand.
Best Known For
Co-founding of the luxury fashion brand Dolce & Gabbana with partner Domenico Dolce
In 1995, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic drama film The Star Maker as a Photographer.
First TV Show
In 2003, he made his first TV show appearance as himself on the Fashion Television series.
Stefano Gabbana works out regularly. He goes to the gym and works out for about 45 minutes. He loves to run and does exercise on the CrossFit. Then 3 times a week after his workout, he likes to get a massage.
Stefano Gabbana Favorite Things
- Film – Moulin Rouge! (2001)
- Drink – Vodka
- Country – The United Kingdom
Stefano Gabbana Facts
- His earliest memories of being a teenager are wearing Levi’s jeans at the age of 12.
- He spent 3 months in Sicily after completing his school.
- Their designs have many references to the Sicilian lifestyle.
- He loves weather channels because it reflects his unstable mood, which tends to change a lot like the uncontrollable weather.
- Stefano collects angels and dishes and has around 27 angels all around his house, and 3 towers full of plates as of July 2019.
- He has 3 labradors named Rosa, Totò, and Mimmo.
- He usually takes 3 to 4 cups of coffee and 2 cups of ginger tea a day.
- Stefano has a sweet tooth and loves all types of cassata, cheesecake, and biscuits.
- He considers himself to be a serious person.
- He states that fashion is not constant; it is the style that lasts forever.
- Visit his official website @ dolcegabbana.com.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by Renan Katayama / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0