|Hoodrich Pablo Juan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hoodrich Pablo Juan is an American rapper known for his popular mixtapes. He has collaborated with various artists and has released singles like Look At Me Now, From The Hood, and Money On Fleek. Hoodrich has a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Hoodrich Pablo Juan
Hoodrich Pablo Juan’s personal team handles his representation work.
- 916% Entertainment
- Hoodrich Production Group
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall height
- Dreadlocks hairdo
- Tattoos on his body
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular rappers from Atlanta.
- Having collaborated with established hip-hop artists such as Migos, Jose Guapo, Soulja Boy, and Quavo (Migos band member).
- The popularity of his single, Man Wit The Plan.
As a Singer
In 2015, he started his music career by releasing his first mixtape, Designer Drugz.
Hoodrich Pablo Juan Favorite Things
- Hip Hop Era – 80’s
- Rappers While Growing Up – Gucci Mane, C-Murder, Pimp C, Boosie
- Designer Brands – Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and YSL
- Movies – Blow (2001), Malcolm X (1992), Juice (1992)
Hoodrich Pablo Juan Facts
- He spent most of his early childhood in Newark, New Jersey before he moved to Atlanta, Georgia.
- He managed to graduate from the high school early.
- Hoodrich has started his own rap movement called MONY POWR RSPT.
- He has established his own record label by the name of Hoodrich Entertainment.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Hoodrich Pablo Juan / Twitter