|Max Schneider Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||June 21, 1992|
Max Schneider is an American singer, songwriter, actor, dancer, and model who attained fame with the release of his original album Hell’s Kitchen Angel (2016). He is also noted for several hit singles such as Gibberish (2016), Lights Down Low (2016), Team (2018), and Dear Sense (2018). This incredibly talented gentleman has also set a true meaning to the profession of performing arts as apart from singing, he is also an actor and dancer. His credits as an actor include several films and shows such as The Last Keepers (2013) and Love and Mercy (2015) and Zander Robbins in Nickelodeon’s How to Rock in 2012. Besides that, he also performed as a dancer in One Life to Live (2010) and has modeled for several brands such as Dolce & Gabbana. Max has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
Maxwell George Schneider
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Max studied at the YoungArts Theater in Miami, Florida.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Model, Dancer
- Mother – Mrs. Welty
- Others – Robert E. Welty (Maternal Grandfather), Georgann Potts (Maternal Grandmother), Delmon Potts (Maternal Great Grandfather), Henrietta George Ann Towery (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Max is represented by –
- Pete Wentz of DCD2
- Devin Landau of Paradigm Talent Agency
- William Morris Endeavor
- Full Stop Management
- Model Mayhem (New York)
Pop, Funk, Soulful Acoustic
Vocals, Ukulele, Piano
DCD2, Crush, RED Music
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max has dated –
- Lulu Antariksa (2013) – Singer and actress Lulu Antariksa was rumored to have been in a short-lived relationship with Max during 2013. The duo collaborated with one another to do several cover songs which were uploaded to Max’s YouTube channel. However, the two never came forth to speak about the rumors that were started by their fans.
- Emily Cannon (2015-Present) – Max started dating his now-wife Emily Cannon sometime in 2015. Later, he came up with the song Lights Down Low in 2016 and proposed to his girlfriend via the song while playing the harp and on November 4, 2016, Max stated that he and Emily had finally tied the knot. On December 1, 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Edie Celine who weighed 8 lbs., 10 oz. and was 21 inches long.
Race / Ethnicity
Max has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and Irish, German, English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
- He paints his nails and wears a nose ring.
Max has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Microsoft Surface
- Dolce & Gabbana
He has also appeared in commercials for many brands like –
- Clearasil Superfruit
Best Known For
- The release of his albums NWL (2015) and Hell’s Kitchen Angel (2016)
- Releasing several hit tracks such as Gibberish (2015), Lights Down Low (2016), One More Weekend (2017), Team (2018), Still New York (2018), Dear Sense (2018)
- Being cast in the films The Last Keepers (2013) as Lance and Love and Mercy (2015) as Van Dyke Parks
- Starring as Charlie Prince and contributing his vocals to the television film Rags in 2012
- His appearance as Zander Robbins in How To Rock in 2012
- Starring in a Dolce & Gabanna campaign along with singer and songwriter Madonna
- Collaborating with several music artists such as Party Pupils, Robotaki, Galantis, Ty Dolla Sign, Sigala, and Kurt Hugo Schneider
Max released his debut studio album titled NWL on February 21, 2015. It consisted of a total of 10 tracks – Nothing Without Love, Puppeteer, Just Friends, Darling, Ms. Anonymous (featuring Jared Evan), Streets of Gold, Mug Shot, Shot of Pure Gold, I’ll Come Back For You, and Monkey See Monkey Do.
He has also contributed to the release of several songs in the self-titled soundtrack album from the film Rags in 2012. Also contributing to the album was Keke Palmer. Together, they worked on a total of 12 songs, some of which are Me And You Against The World, Love You Hate You, and Perfect Harmony.
Max made his debut feature film appearance as Lance in The Last Keepers in 2013.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Justin McTeague in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2009.
Max Schneider Favorite Things
- Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Musicians – James Brown, Etta James, Stevie Wonder, Marvin Gaye, Prince, Bruno Mars, Pharrell Williams, and Justin Timberlake
- Present – Going to Costa Rica with his girlfriend
- Apps – iTalk, Ukulele Chord Kumo
Max Schneider Facts
- He was brought up in Woodstock, New York.
- His mother also converted to Judaism, hence, he was raised in a Jewish household.
- Max was 4 years old when he severely injured himself on the head after falling down.
- He signed to the record label DCD2 in 2015.
- Growing up, he enjoyed watching television.
- As a child, he was afraid of spiders and the dark.
- He was 12 years old when he had his first kiss and at the time he also wore braces.
- Max began his career in theatre with the musical play 13 and played a total of 4 characters from 2008 to 2009.
- He finds music to be quite therapeutic.
- Max started writing songs at a very young age. That being said, the first song he wrote was titled What If. It was written by him after his first heartbreak and while he was playing the piano.
- The worst moment of his life was when his grandmother passed away. It was also the first time he had experienced losing a loved one.
- He enjoys watching Kurt Hugo Schneider‘s videos. He also collaborated with him in the past to make music just by using iPhones. After that, they went on to create hit covers of songs like Breakeven (2008) by The Script, Give Me Love (2011) by Ed Sheeran, and Blurred Lines (2013) by Robin Thicke. The two are often mistaken for brothers considering the similar talent and last name ‘Schneider’.
- He derives his musical inspiration from artists like James Brown, Prince, and Etta James.
- As a dancer, he made his debut in the show One Life to Live in 2010.
- In 2010, he was crowned as the ‘YoungArts winner for musical theater’. Shortly after that, he was featured in a campaign for Dolce & Gabbana alongside Madonna. She even danced with him the day they met for the first time.
- He adopted a one-eyed dog in 2016 and named it ‘Prince’.
- In 2016, he released a track titled Christina’s Song, dedicated to singer and songwriter Christina Grimmie‘s tragic death.
- His 2nd studio album titled Hell’s Kitchen Angel was released on April 8, 2016. The album was ranked at #7 place on the ‘Heatseekers Albums Chart’ that year.
- Max’s single from his self-titled EP Lights Down Low (2016), received a ‘Platinum’ certification from the RIAA and peaked at on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ list for more than a year.
- Max and wife Emma had always wanted to visit India as he said in an interview in 2017.
- He was titled by ‘Billboard’ as a ‘Top Pop-Star to Watch’ in 2018 and ‘Young Pop-God’ by GQ.
- In 2019, Max was nominated for an iHeartRadio Music Award for “Best New Pop Artist”.
- His stage name ‘MAX’ is stylized as ‘MΛX’.
- From 2016 to 2018, he collaborated with the musical group Party Pupils and released several hit singles such as Pony (2016), Over & Under (2017), and Love Me for the Weekend (2018).
- Schneider’s pet peeve is being around people who are impolite.
- He has collaborated with several well-known music artists such as Chris Malinchak, Matoma, Galantis, Ty Dolla Sign, and Sigala.
- Max is a huge fan of actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- His fans are known as ‘Schneider Monkeys’.
- He enjoys eating egg-white omelets.
- In June 2021, he signed a deal with Warner Records and later released a song with the label titled Butterflies, featuring Ali Gatie.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Max Schneider / Facebook