Lauren Keyana Palmer
Harvey, Illinois, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
She educated herself via homeschooling, just like many other celebs. In 2010, she graduated from high school, which was 1 year earlier than the expected date.
Singer, actress, fashion designer, songwriter
- Father – Larry Palmer (Works for polyurethane company)
- Mother – Sharon Palmer (High school teacher, who teaches children with mental disabilities)
- Siblings – Lawrencia Palmer (Sister), L’Oreal Palmer (Sister), Lawrence Palmer (Brother)
Her mom and dad, both had worked previously as professional actors.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keke Palmer dated –
- Brandon Jeffrey – Palmer dated Brandon Jeffrey in the past.
- Corbin Bleu (2007) – Corbin and Keke acted together on-screen in 2007 film Jump In! and started dating off-screen in the same year. Corbin is the neighbor of Keke and they are reportedly met in the school. Though, there is a 4 year age difference between them.
- Tyler James Williams (2009) – Actor Tyler Williams was RUMORed to be dating Keke in 2009 after they presented an award together at NAACP Awards 2009
- Lil Twist (2009-2010) – From February 2009 until July 2010, American rapper Lil Twist dated singer-songwriter, Keke Palmer.
- Rodney King (2010-2013) – Keke dated Rodney King for three years from September 2010 until September 2013. She met her Guatemalan boyfriend for the first time in 2008 when he was brought on the set of True Jackson, VP by Patrick Johnson, Jr. She had a crush on him from that instant but didn’t start dating until he was 21.
- Quincy Brown (2013-Present) – Since October 2013, Keke is dating actor Quincy Brown.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is black. But, in the past, she had dyed them blonde.
- Sweet smile
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in an Acuvue commercial.
Best Known For
Working in the TV sitcom True Jackson, VP from 2008 to 2011 as True Jackson, for playing Mary Thomas in the 2007 TV movie Jump In!, as Olivia Hill in 2012 movie Joyful Noise.
In September 2007, Keke released her debut album So Uncool under Atlantic Records in USA. The album received positive reviews but still did not chart in the Billboard 200.
The album is less than 43 minutes long with 12 tracks.
She performed the role of Gina’s niece in the 2004 American comedy-drama film, Barbershop 2: Back in Business. For her role, she was credited as Lauren “Keke” Palmer.
First TV Show
In 2004 again, she guest appeared in American police procedural television series, Cold Case for her role as Arlene Marion in an episode titled “The Letter”.
For True Jackson, VP, Keke worked with Asha Kamali to receive dance lessons as well as workout and fitness related lessons. She danced her way to fitness. Here’s a video of some of her dance moves.
Keke Palmer Favorite Things
- Actor – William H. Macy
Source – IMDb
Keke Palmer Facts
- She used to first sang in church and eventually started getting exposure.
- Keke is heavily influenced by the girl group TLC.
- Her music desire is inspired by R&B singers Brandy, Aaliyah, Beyoncé Knowles, Ciara, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Whitney Houston.
- She is an active philanthropist. She is connected to various charities.
- Keke is close friends with Carlysia Levert, daughter of American R&B singer Gerald Levert (died at the age of 40 in 2006).
- Visit her official website @ www.kekepalmer.com.
- Follow her on Twitter.