|Quincy Brown Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1991|
Quincy Brown is an American actor, singer, director, and entrepreneur. He has made quite a name for himself specializing in multiple fields of succession following his parents’ celebrity status. Quincy has starred in several films such as Brotherly Love (2015), We The Party (2012) alongside Snoop Dogg, and Street (2015). He is the godson of Quincy Jones. Brown has a huge fan following of over 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Quincy Taylor Brown
Quincy Combs, Q
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Quincy Brown completed his high school in Los Angeles. Later, he graduated from Calabasas High School.
Singer, Songwriter, Model, Actor, Director, Photographer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Al B. Sure (Singer, Rapper, Record Producer)
- Mother – Kim Porter (Actress, Producer)
- Siblings – Christian Casey Combs (Step-Brother), D’Lila Star (Step-Sister), Jessie James Combs (Step-Sister)
- Others – Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs (Step-Father) (Actor, Producer), Quincy Jones (Godfather), Albert Joseph Brown II (Paternal Grandfather), Cassandra (Paternal Grandmother), Sarah Lee (Maternal Grandmother)
Quincy is represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Paradigm Talent Agency
R&B, Pop, Soul
Bad Boy, Epic Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Quincy has dated –
- Amber Rose (2014) – Socialite and actress, Amber Rose and Quincy were in a short-lived relationship in 2014.
- Kelly Osbourne (2014) – British television personality Kelly Osbourne and Quincy were in a relationship that was believed to have been a fruitful one but the couple did not make it very far and broke up in the same year in 2014.
- Keke Palmer (2013-2017) – Singers and actors, Keke Palmer and Quincy were speculated to have started dating on the set of Brotherly Love in 2015. However, according to their loved-up social media posts, they had already been dating each other since 2013. Their relationship ended a few years later in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
Ripped muscular body
In his modeling career, Quincy has walked for brands such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Rick Owens
- Christian Louboutin
Through his social media accounts, he has also advertised for numerous brands including Google Pixel. His “Snuggle Up” music video was shot by using Google Pixel phone.
His religious beliefs are unknown.
As a Singer
Quincy has released an EP named This Is for You.
He has also released numerous songs, some of them include Black Lingerie, Late Night Flex, What You Rappin For? etc.
Best Known For
- Being the adopted son of Sean Combs
- Having been featured on MTV’s My Super Sweet 16
Quincy made his first theatrical film appearance in We the Party in 2012 in the role of Reggie.
First TV Show
Quincy Brown made his debut TV show appearance as himself in MTV talk show My Super Sweet 16 in 2008.
Quincy spends time on building lean muscle rather than bulk up. He has a clean shredded appearance with well-defined abs.
He follows a diet consisting of food filled with high protein and less carbs which provides him with sufficient energy for an everyday push.
Quincy Brown Favorite Things
His favorite things are unknown.
Quincy Brown Facts
- Quincy is the godson of the great singer Quincy Jones.
- In 1994, his mother started dating rapper and entrepreneur, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs that sparked a fire in their hearts and that led to Sean adopting Quincy at the age of 3.
- Quincy was raised in Columbus, Georgia. He finally shifted base to Los Angeles.
- Before pursuing his career as an actor and singer, he wanted to be a baseball player.
- In 2012, Quincy Brown began his career as a model at the fashion week of Gaborone that was held in Botswana.
- In 2007, MTV series My Super Sweet 16 had featured Quincy’s birthday party on Season 7’s 1st episode. Quincy’s father called the actress and model Lauren London to be his son’s date for his birthday, along with Bow Wow, Omarion, and Chris Brown delivering a special performance.
- In February 2015, Quincy modeled for model Naomi Campbell‘s campaign to spread awareness on Ebola during the New York Fashion Week.
- In June 2015, Quincy successfully directed a music video for actress-singer Elle Winter’s song No Words.
- In 2016, Quincy signed up with music label Epic Records.
- Quincy has his own line of jeans with ‘Embellish’ and a watch line named ‘Chalk by Quincy’.
- He also has his own film production company named “FourXample”.
- Quincy and his biological father Al B. Sure have the same date of birth.
- Visit his official website @ planetquincy.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Quincy Brown / Instagram