|Kourtney Kardashian Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kourtney Kardashian is an American media personality, socialite, model, producer, businesswoman, and television personality who is known for being the oldest of the Kardashian sisters and for being a co-star on Keeping Up with the Kardashians (often abbreviated KUWTK), a reality television series which revolves around the Kardashian–Jenner blended family. In March 2019, she launched her very own lifestyle website Poosh.
Kourtney Mary Kardashian
Kourt, Shorty, Gayane (Armenian Name)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kourtney attended Roman Catholic all-girls school, Marymount High School in Los Angeles. After, graduation, she went to Dallas in Texas and attended Southern Methodist University for 2 years. She, then, was granted a bachelor’s degree from the University of Arizona. She had majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish.
Socialite, TV personality, fashion designer, entrepreneur, model, producer
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (1944-2003) (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Homemaker) (Also ‘Manager’ of her children)
- Siblings – Kimberly Noel “Kim” Kardashian (Younger Sister), Khloé Alexandra (Younger Sister), Robert Arthur “Rob” Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kendall Nicole Jenner (Half-Sister), Kylie Kristen Jenner (Half-Sister), Burt Jenner (Stepbrother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Brody Jenner (Stepbrother)
- Others – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Mason Dash Disick (Son), Penelope Scotland Disick (Daughter), Reign Aston Disick (Son), Stormi (Niece), North West (Niece), Saint (Nephew), Chicago (Niece), Psalm (Nephew)
She is managed by her mother Kris.
In 2020, Kourtney Kardashian’s net worth was estimated to be $45 million by CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft or 152.4 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kardashian has dated –
- Taj Jackson – Jackson, an American singer (Michael Jackson‘s nephew) dated Kardashian in the past.
- Jeff Benson (1994-1999) – She started dating Jeff Benson in September 1994 and the duo dated for a few years before parting ways in October 1999.
- Taryll Jackson (1999-2004) – Taryll Jackson and Kourtney dated for quite some time from July 1999 until September 2004. Though, Jackson’s younger brother, TJ did date Kourtney’s younger sister, Kim in the past. But, Kourtney and Taryll met via friends.
- Joe Francis (2005) – American film/ TV producer, Francis dated briefly in 2005. They also looked odd couple because of their height difference. He is approx 6 ft 2 inch high (1 ft 2 inches taller than Kourtney).
- J.J. Corsini (2006) – RUMOR
- Scott Disick (2007-2015) – Scott is an American socialite who started dating Kardashian in April 2007. They had three children – son Mason Dash Disick (b. December 14, 2009), daughter Penelope Scotland Disick (b. July 8, 2012), and son Reign Aston Disick (b. December 14, 2014). He also cheated on her once, but they reconciled again in 2009. July 6, 2015, is the date when the couple finally separated. It was reported by E! News.
- Michael Girgenti (2008) – American model, Michael Girgenti was RUMORed to have had a fling with Kourtney in October 2008.
- Justin Bieber (2015) – From October 2015 to November 2015, Kourtney was RUMORed to be dating 15 years her junior Canadian singer, Justin Bieber.
- David Dee Duron (2015-2016) – It was RUMORed that she had a short-lived romance with David Dee Duron between 2015 and 2016.
- Quincy Brown (2016) – In 2016, it was RUMORed that she had a fling with actor and singer Quincy Brown.
- Younes Bendjima (2016-2018) – Boxer-turned-model Younes Bendjima was seen hanging out with Kourtney in October 2016. They met for the first time during Paris Fashion Week in October and started dating. They remained together for 2 years and called it quits in the summer of 2018. The news of her fourth child with Younes in February 2017 was wrong.
- Luka Sabbat (2018) – In September 2018, Kourtney was romantically linked with model Luka Sabbat after they were spotted on a dinner date at Crossroads Kitchen in Los Angeles.
- Travis Barker (2018, 2020-Present) – It was claimed that she was dating songwriter and record producer Travis Barker after they were spotted together on various occasions. In January 2021, it was revealed that Kourtney was dating Travis for at least 1 month. Kourtney made her relationship with Travis, Instagram-official in February 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is of Armenian descent while her mother is of English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch descent.
She is of short length, which makes her look distinct from others.
34-24-36 in or 86-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
5 (US) or 35.5 (EU) or 2.5 (UK)
KarDASHian line at Sears, Nicole Nail Polish, Perfect Skin
Best Known For
Running the shows with her sisters and mother – Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.
First TV Show
The American reality television program, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive that aired on E! network in 2005. The show consisted of just 8 episodes in its lifetime.
She lost 44 pounds by shedding almost all her baby weight, after her second child, Penelope. She said –
“It was harder to lose weight the second time around. I gained 45 pounds with Penelope.”
It was all due to her personal trainer Tracy Anderson and her 90-minute workout, which are focused on dance. She had not insisted herself on dieting, though.
Kourtney Kardashian Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Lost (2004), The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986), S*x and the City (1998), Snapped (2004), Divine Design (1999), American Idol (2002), Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990), Punky Brewster (1984), Saved by the Bell (1989), Keeping Up With The Kardashians (2007-2020)
- Singer – Michael Jackson
- Movie – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), Troop Beverly Hills (1989), My Fair Lady (1964), Funny Face (1957), Cary Grant movies, Bette Davis movies
- Books – What To Expect The First Year, Domicilium Decoratus, The Prayer of Jabez, The Bible, The Catcher In the Rye
- Person – Audrey Hepburn
- Restaurant – Nobu (in Malibu, California)
Source – IMDb, JustJared.com
Kourtney Kardashian Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was 11 years old.
- After splitting from Robert Kardashian, her mother, Kristen Jenner married former Olympian, Bruce Jenner.
- She became popular in 2004 with the TV series Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.
- She owns a boutique with her mother, which is a children’s clothing boutique, called Smooch. She opened it in Los Angeles and New York City.
- With her 2 younger sisters, she opened another clothing boutique, called D-A-S-H in Los Angeles, Miami, and New York City.
- She co-wrote the book with her sisters, Kim and Khloe, and released it in November 2010, entitled “Kardashian Konfidential.”
- In 2010, again with her sisters, she created a sunless tanner called Kardashian Glamour Tan.
- She had also released a clothing line for Bebe in the same year with her sisters.
- She supported her brother-in-law, Kanye West during the 2020 Presidential election to be the next U.S. President. She, however, received a negative response from the fans. She was the first member of the Kardashian-Jenner family to publicly support Kanye West.
- She has been good friends with TikTok queen Addison Rae.
- In May 2021, Kourtney tattooed ‘I love you’ on the arm of his then-beau Travis Barker. Travis also has Kourtney’s name tattooed just above his left chest nipple.
- Other than talk shows, Kourtney has also done acting in the show One Life to Live in 2011 for her role as Kassandra Kavanaugh. It was her dream to do acting in the show. She credited with –
“I’d thought I’d have two lines. But my script is so long … I’m not an actress.”