|Saint West Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 2015|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Saint West is the second child of rapper Kanye West and his socialite wife Kim Kardashian. His mother announced the birth of her son on her Instagram on Monday, December 7, 2015, letting the world know about their newborn baby Saint West. He is one of the most famous celebrity kids in the world.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, United States
Hidden Hills, California, United States
- Father – Kanye West (Rapper, Singer, Writer, Record Producer, Designer, Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Kim Kardashian West (Socialite, TV personality, Actress, Entrepreneur, Model)
- Siblings – North West (Oldest Sister), Chicago West (Younger Sister), Psalm West (Younger Brother)
- Others – Kris Jenner (Maternal Grandmother), Robert Kardashian (Late Maternal Grandfather), Caitlyn Jenner (Step-Grandmother), Donda West (Late Paternal Grandmother) (Former Professor of English at Chicago State University), Ray West (Paternal Grandfather) (Christian Counselor), Kourtney Kardashian (Aunt), Khloé Kardashian (Aunt), Rob Kardashian (Uncle), Kendall Jenner (Half-Aunt) (Model), Kylie Jenner (Half-Aunt) (Model, Reality TV Personality), Mason Disick (Older Cousin), Penelope Disick (Older Cousin), Reign Disick (Younger Cousin), True Thompson (Younger Cousin), Dream Kardashian (Younger Cousin), Stormi Webster (Younger Half-Cousin)
He is too young to have a manager at the moment and is managed by his family.
3 ft 0 in or 91.5 cm
19 kg or 42 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Saint is of African-American origin on his father’s side while he has Armenian, English, Scottish, Irish, German, and Dutch ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Chubby Cheeks
- Wide, bright eyes
Best Known For
Being the son of the celebrity couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Saint West Facts
- Kim Kardashian fans hoped she would choose the name ‘South’ for her son ‘Saint’.
- Before Saint was born, Kim wanted to name her son ‘Easton’.
- In December 2015, it was announced that Saint would be baptized at the Armenian St. James Cathedral in Jerusalem.
- He was born weighing 8 pounds 1 ounce.
- Saint West’s younger sister Chicago West (b. 2018) was born via surrogacy.
- In January 2018, Saint West was hospitalized for 3 days suffering from a serious case of pneumonia.
- According to his grandmother Kris, ‘Saint’ is not pronounced as ‘Say-nt’, but more like ‘San’, as in ‘Saint Laurent’.
- Saint is considered to be one of the most famous babies in the world.
- Rapper Kanye West and socialite Kim Kardashian’s son Saint West was born 20 days before his due date.
- In 2017, Saint West’s parents were using a bag (for his diapers, wipes, and snacks) that cost a staggering $23,000.
- Older sister North West does not like her brother Saint and sibling rivalries are very often.
- In a 2021 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, it was revealed that Saint had tested positive for COVID-19 in November 2020. He was the first one to catch the virus in the family.
- In September 2021, when he was 5, Saint had broken his arm in a few places which was confirmed by his mom Kim.
- He is not present on any social media websites as he is underage.
Featured Image by Saint West Fan Page / Instagram