|Vanessa Ray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1981|
Vanessa Ray is an American actress who got her first major acting gig with a recurring role on the TV soap opera, As the World Turns. In 2011, she was cast in the legal drama Suits, which helped her become a well-known TV actress. Later, 2013 proved to be a landmark year in her career as she was cast in an important role in teen drama TV series, Pretty Little Liars. She remained an integral cast member of the show until it ended in 2017.
Vanessa Ray Liptak
Livermore, California, United States
She divides her time between New York and Los Angeles.
Information about Vanessa Ray’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – James Liptak (Composed music for local theatre productions)
- Mother – Valerie Liptak (She was involved in theatre)
- Others – John Wayne Smith (Maternal Grandfather), Rebbeca Irene (Maternal Grandmother)
Vanessa Ray is represented by Beverly Hills-based The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Ray has dated –
- Derek James Baynham (2003-2007) – In January 2003, Vanessa Ray got married to actor Derek James Baynham. Their marriage was covered in the reality show Marriage Under Construction in 2007. In the show, they purchased a house in Toronto, renovated it, and then sold it. In 2009, it was announced that they had got a divorce.
- Landon Beard (2009-Present) – In March 2015, she announced via her social media accounts that she had got engaged to actor, Landon Beard. They had been dating for 6 years. In June 2015, they got married in a romantic wedding ceremony held at the Condor’s Nest Ranch in San Diego County, California.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry.
Vanessa Ray has used her social media posts to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Lull Bed
- Marc Jacobs
- Reebok Classic
She is a devout Christian.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Charlotte DiLaurentis in the teen drama TV series, Pretty Little Liars from 2013 to 2017
- Having played the role of Teri Ciccone in the popular CBS soap opera, As the World Turns from 2009 to 2010
- Being cast in the recurring role of Jenny Griffith in the legal drama TV show, Suits from 2011 to 2012
As a Singer
She performed the song, Frank Mills while working in the Broadway production of Hair.
In 2012, she made her theatrical film debut in Not Waving But Drowning.
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her first TV show appearance on Marriage Under Construction.
Vanessa Ray relies on her active lifestyle to keep herself in the perfect shape. She loves to go hiking in her free time. She is also a fan of exploring trails in beautiful scenic locations such as Aspen. Vanessa also loves to go out for a swim.
Vanessa Ray Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Concealer and Mascara
- Concealer – Amazing Cosmetics concealer
- Mascara – Great Lash and Bobbi Brown Mascara
- Emoji – Dancing lady in red
Source – Style Caster
Vanessa Ray Facts
- In 2010, she made her Broadway debut in the role of Crissy in the rock musical, Hair.
- While growing up, she used to sing in the Portland Opera Children’s Chorus.
- She has played cello with the Portland Youth Philharmonic.
- She got her first big breakthrough with her recurring role in the legal thriller TV series, Damages in 2010.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Vanessa Ray / Instagram