|Lesley-Ann Brandt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1981|
|Spouse||Chris Payne Gilbert|
Lesley-Ann Brandt is an actress with South African origin who is famous for portraying the role of Maze in Fox’s famous series Lucifer. Based in New Zealand and Los Angeles, the actress had appeared on a lot of New Zealand TV shows and commercials before being recognized internationally. Lesley is active on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram and over 200k followers on Twitter.
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Lesley-Ann Brandt is managed by Steven Jensen.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lesley-Ann Brandt has dated –
- Chris Payne Gilbert (2012-Present) – Lesley has described her first encounter with American actor Chris Payne Gilbert as somewhat funny. They were both signed for a project and had some rehearsals scheduled. But before the rehearsals, Lesley was busy lazying up on the floor with her beer when Chris first met her. This encounter had great things in store for the couple as they talked for a couple of hours and enjoyed each others company. They started dating soon after and dated for almost 3 years before getting married on September 5, 2015. They have a son named Kingston Payne.
Race / Ethnicity
Lesley is of East Indian descent on her mother’s side and has German, Dutch, Spanish, and African roots on her father’s side. She has also claimed that she has Khoisan ancestry.
Lesley-Ann Brandt has appeared in many advertisements including The Burger King in New Zealand.
Best Known For
- Playing the part of a slave girl named Naevia in the TV series Spartacus
- Being cast as Mazikeen in Fox’s hit TV series Lucifer
Lesley made her theatrical film debut as Sharon in the drama movie The Hopes & Dreams of Gazza Snell in 2010.
First TV Show
Lesley-Ann Brandt made her TV show debut in 2007 on the New Zealand daily soap, Shortland Street.
Lesley-Ann Brandt is trained by Paolo Mascitti. She pays special attention to her core workout and practices yoga regularly.
Lesley-Ann Brandt Facts
- Lesley came to Auckland, New Zealand with her family as an immigrant when she was a teenager.
- Before starting her career as a model, she worked in retail sales and also served as an information technology recruitment consultant.
- After working as a model for some time, she scored a number of advertisement deals in New Zealand.
- She is trained in the Meisner technique of acting.
- She got international recognition for her portrayal of a slave girl, Naevia, in the series Spartacus.
- Lesley has appeared on many shows and is best known for her role as Maze in Fox’s hit series Lucifer.
- She lists yoga, hockey, and baseball among her top interests. She has, in fact, played field hockey in South Africa in her younger years.
- Lesley is also a dog lover who has 2 pet dogs that complete her family.
- You can follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lesley-Ann Brandt / Instagram