William Bruce Jenner
Bruiser, Bruce Jenner, Cait
Mount Kisco, New York, USA
Malibu, California, United States
During her freshman and sophomore years, Jenner attended Sleepy Hollow High School in New York. Before her junior year, she was transferred to Newton High School in Connecticut from where she graduated in 1968.
After her high school graduation, she was offered a football scholarship by Graceland University (Formerly known as Graceland College) which she accepted. Due to a knee injury, Jenner was forced to stop playing football and started focusing on a decathlon career after Graceland’s track coach L. D. Weldon recognized her talent.
Jenner achieved a degree in physical education from Graceland University in 1973.
Athlete, Motivational Speaker, TV Personality
- Father – William Hugh Jenner (Arborist)
- Mother – Esther R. (nee McGuire)
- Siblings – Lisa Jenner (Sister), Pam Jenner (Sister), Burt Jenner (Younger Brother)
Caitlyn Jenner is signed with –
- Smooch For Kids
- Commercial Talent Inc.
- Creative Artists Agency
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
194 lbs or 88 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Caitlyn Jenner dated –
- Michelle Williams-Rosenthal (1967-1968) – As Bruce, Jenner was in a one-year relationship with Michelle Williams-Rosenthal from 1967 to 1968.
- Chrystie Scott (1970-1981) – Jenner commenced dating the American TV personality Chrystie Scott in 1970. After two years of being in a relationship, the couple got married on December 15, 1972. Jenner and Chrystie were in a marriage for around 9 years until January 2, 1981, when they officially split up. They have had two children during this time, son Burton William (born, September 6, 1978), and daughter Cassandra Lynn (born, June 10, 1980).
- Linda Thompson (1980-1986) – In 1980, Bruce started dating the actress Linda Thompson. The couple got married on January 5, 1981, after spending a year in a relationship. Bruce and Linda were together for 5 more years until February 1986 when they both filed for the divorce. This relationship, though resulted in two children, sons Brandon (born, June 4, 1981) and Sam Brody (born, August 21, 1983).
- Kris Jenner (1990-2014) – As Bruce, Jenner met Kris in 1990 when they went on a “Blind Date.” After only 5 months in a relationship, they got married on April 21, 1991. The couple was together until June 1, 2013, when they started living separately. They decided to broke off their marriage by officially divorcing on December 18, 2014. Jenner and Kris have 2 children, daughters Kendall Nicole (born, November 3, 1995) and Kylie Kristen (born, August 10, 1997).
- Ronda Kamihira (2014) – In 2014, Caitlyn was RUMORed to be having an affair with one of her best friends Ronda Kamihira.
- Candis Cayne (2015) – Another RUMOR appeared in 2015 when Caitlyn was linked with the American actress and performance artist, Candis Cayne.
- Sophia Hutchins (2017-Present) – In late-2017, model Sophia Hutchins was linked with Jenner. Though Sophia has made it clear that they are not in a romantic relationship or are dating, they simply are partners and share many things such as dog, house, family, and life.
Race / Ethnicity
Jenner is of English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh and Dutch ancestry.
Before transition, she was only attracted towards women, but now, she is asexual (no attraction towards any of the genders).
- Had athletic body
- Wavy hair
- Her height, standing 6 ft 2 in
38-30-38 in or 96.5-76-96.5 cm
As Bruce, Jenner appeared in print ads for Minolta (1979) (Together with his then wife Chrystie Jenner) and London Fog outerwear (1986).
He (Bruce) was also a part of a TV commercial for Tropicana Orange Juice in the late 70s and for Wheaties Cereal (1978).
In 2011, Jenner appeared in an infomercial for Ab Champ fitness system.
Best Known For
As Bruce, Jenner is known for winning the 1976 gold medal at the Olympic games in Montreal, representing The USA in a decathlon.
He is known as one of the greatest American athletes who has ever lived.
As Caitlyn, Jenner is known for her gender transition from male to female, a move that made her very popular when she first showed up in 2015. Since she made the gender transition, Caitlyn has appeared in numerous TV shows, and at the beginning of 2015, she even launched her own eight-part one-hour documentary series by the name I Am Cait (2015).
First Athletic Appearance
Bruce had his first decathlon debut in Des Moines in 1970 when he finished at fifth place.
His first appearance in a big event was in Munchen, Germany in the 1972 Summer Games when Bruce represented The USA in Men’s Decathlon. Bruce finished on the 10th place.
First Auto Racing Victory
Jenner achieved his first auto racing victory in 1986 at the 12 hours of Sebring event in the IMSA GTO class race. Bruce drove a 7-Eleven Roush Racing Ford Mustang along with Scott Pruett, who was his co-driver.
Caitlyn first appeared in the TV movie The Golden Moment: An Olympic Love Story (1980) as Bruce Jenner.
But, her first official featured role came up in 1980 when she showed up in the movie Can’t Stop the Music as Bruce Jenner.
First TV Show
Jenner had her television debut when she appeared in The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson in 1977.
She appeared in a feature role in the TV series CHiPs in 1981 as Officer Steve McLeish.
Caitlyn Jenner Facts
- As Bruce, Jenner played college football for the Graceland Yellowjacket.
- Caitlyn’s brother Burt lost his life in a car accident in 1976.
- When he was a boy, Bruce was diagnosed with dyslexia.
- D. Weldon was the name of the coach who first saw the athletic talent that laid in Bruce.
- At the 1974’s decathlon event, Jenner became an absolute American champion and later showed up on the cover of the magazine, Track & Field News.
- Jenner’s first record of 8,524 points was set in Eugene, Oregon on August 10, 1975.
- When Bruce brought the decathlon title back to his home country, he was given the title American Hero.
- Caitlyn is a Republican.
- She owns a company named Bruce Jenner Aviation that sells aircraft supplies to companies and corporations.
- Jenner was a part of a massive car accident in February 2015 when one animal rights activist and former actress, Kim Howe lost her life after Caitlyn’s car ran directly in Kim’s and pushed her into the oncoming traffic, making vehicle collision. In May 2015, Jenner was sued by Kim’s stepchildren who pointed towards her as the main culprit for the accident.
- In April 2015, Jenner joined the group of most recognized and popular LGBT people and athletes in the world.
- Caitlyn achieved the Arthur Ashe Courage Award on July 15, 2015.
- When Jenner showed up as a trans woman in 2015’s interview with Diane Sawyer, she said that she wanted to change her sexuality since she was young.
- Jenner stated that she has never been attracted to men and she didn’t go through sex reassignment surgery.
- Visit her official website @ caitlynjenner.com.
- You can follow Caitlyn on her Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.