|Elizabeth Reaser Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1975|
Elizabeth Reaser is an American film, television, and stage actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Esme Cullen in The Twilight Saga, Alice Zander in Ouija: Origin of Evil, Alice Alden, M.D. in Saved, Bella Bloom in The Ex List, Tammy Linnata in The Good Wife, and Pam Bozanich in Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Manhunt: Unabomber, Impeachment: American Crime Story, The Handmaid’s Tale, The Haunting of Hill House, Bonnie and Clyde: Dead and Alive, Mad Men, Grey’s Anatomy, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Young Adult, Puccini for Beginners, Against the Current, Thirteen Conversations About One Thing, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Sweet Bird of Youth, How I Learned to Drive, and The Winter’s Tale. For her acting skills, Elizabeth has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Screen Actors Guild Award, Primetime Emmy Award, and Independent Spirit Award.
Elizabeth Ann Reaser
Bloomfield Township, Michigan, United States
She went to the Avondale High School in Auburn Hill, Michigan.
Elizabeth studied at the Oakland University in Michigan.
From 1995 to 1999, she went to the Juilliard School‘s Drama Division in Manhattan, New York City and completed her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. She was in Group 28.
Film, television, and stage actress
- Father – John Reaser (Attorney turned restaurateur turned substitute teacher)
- Mother – Karen Weidman (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Emily Reaser (Sister), Mary Aaron (Sister)
- Others – William Davidson (Step-Father), Ethan Davidson (Step-Brother)
She is managed by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Austrian, English, German, Irish, Swedish and Scottish ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Sea green eyes
- Addictive smile
34-24-32 in or 86-61-81 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Some of her notable movies include Stay (2005), The Family Stone (2005), Sweet Land (2005), Against the Current (2009), The Twilight film series (2008-2012), and Young Adult (2011).
Among Elizabeth’s best-known TV series are Grey’s Anatomy (2007-2008), The Ex-List (2008), and The Good Wife (2010-2012).
She debuted in the film industry with the drama film The Believer (2001) as Miriam.
First TV Show
His first TV series was Sports Theater with Shaquille O’Neal in which she played Molly in the Scrubs episode in 1998.
First Stage Performance
Elizabeth’s first stage performance was in the play Sweet Bird of Youth in 1999 as Heavenly at La Jolla Playhouse.
Elizabeth’s personal trainer is not known.
However, she is a vegetarian and is even listed as one by PETA.
Elizabeth Reaser Favorite Things
- Actors / Directors – Mike Leigh, Lars von Trier, Woody Allen, Pedro Almodóvar
- Books – In the Skin of a Lion, The End of the Affair, A Million Little Pieces
Source – Vanity Fair
Elizabeth Reaser Facts
- Before becoming an actress, Elizabeth took up petty jobs including working as a caddy at a country club.
- She once did a play in which the audience comprised of only two members.
- For her role in Saved (2006), Elizabeth actually spent time in a medical emergency room to understand her character.
- Interview Magazine ranked her among the “14 To Be” emerging creative women in October 2004.