His formal education info isn’t available.
Former boxer, model
- Father – Runs a restaurant
- Mother – Lives in Paris
- Siblings – Unknown
Younes Bendjima has representation and management deals with –
- I LOVE Models Management – Milan
- Re:Quest Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Younes Bendjima has dated –
- Jourdan Dunn (2015-2016) – Younes Bendjima started dating Victoria’s Secret model Jourdan Dunn in May 2015 after meeting her at the MET Gala. However, by October 2016, they had decided to end their relationship.
- Kourtney Kardashian (2016-2018) – Just after breaking up from Dunn, Younes hooked up with the eldest of the Kardashian sisters. They met at the Paris Fashion Week in October 2016. It was reported that Younes was the reason why Kourtney wasn’t going back to her estranged husband Scott Disick. They remained together until the summer of 2018.
- Jordan Ozuna (2018) – In July 2018, Younes had a fling with model Jordan Ozuna when they were seen getting cozy in Mexico.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Algerian origin.
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
10.5 (US) or 44 (EU)
Younes Bendjima has advertised for –
- Calvin Klein
- Ralph Lauren
- Dolce & Gabbana
Best Known For
- His high profile relationships with popular celebs such as Jourdan Dunn and Kourtney Kardashian.
- Being one of the leading male fashion models.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of fashion shows, Younes Bendjima hasn’t made any significant TV show appearance.
Younes Bendjima relies on his former profession to keep his ripped body in perfect shape. In his free time, he likes to indulge in boxing sessions and sometimes, spars with his close friends. Apart from boxing, he does intense cardio sessions and lifting exercises in the gym that have helped him chisel out a ripped and buffed physique.
Regarding diet, Younes ensures to eat healthy and clean, and also to drink a lot of water to remain hydrated.
Younes Bendjima Facts
- Before becoming a boxer, he used to help his father at the family restaurant.
- He gave up on his boxing career to become a model and was discovered in 2011 by a scout in New York City.
- He is multilingual and can converse in French, English, and Arabic fluently.
- He made his runway debut by walking the ramp for Givenchy in 2013.
- Follow Younes on Instagram.