|Ramon Tikaram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1967|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ramon Tikaram is a British actor and singer who is predominantly known for his stage and screen appearances. He has been credited with more than 2 dozen films and shows put together including hits like Pennyworth, Fortitude (2015-2017), Casualty (1997-2016), Jupiter Ascending (2015), Game of Thrones (2013), Dream Team (2000-2002), and This Life (1996-1997).
Ramon Pramod Junior Tikaram
London, England, United Kingdom
Ramon studied at 6 primary schools across the United Kingdom and Germany. After that, in 1978, his parents sent him off to Dover, Kent’s Duke of York’s Royal Military School.
Later, he enrolled at the University of Kent at Canterbury, where he studied English. Thereafter, Ramon attended the London National Youth Theatre.
- Father – Pramod Tikaram (Army Soldier)
- Mother – Fatimah Rohani
- Siblings – Tanita Tikaram (Younger Sister) (Singer, Songwriter)
- Others – Sir Moti Tikaram (Paternal Uncle) (Lord Chief Justice)
Ramon is represented by Kate Staddon of Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
Ramon released his music with VEB German records Berlin.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Roman was married in the past but split from one another. They have 2 children a girl named, Isa and a boy named Kisi. According to sources, he also has a 3rd child.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Indo-Fijian ancestry on his father’s side and Malaysian ancestry on his mother’s side.
Salt & Pepper
Due to his age, his once dark brown hair has become white.
- Diminutive height
- Shoulder length long hair
- Square face shape
- Thick eyebrows
Ramon Tikaram Facts
- His sister Tanita came into the limelight during the ’80s with her introspective pop.
- Ramon and his younger sister wanted to live elsewhere than the high-rise army flats they had been staying while growing up.
- During his younger days, he spent a nomadic amount of time traveling with his parents from one place to another. He even switched half-a-dozen primary schools.
- He spent 7 years of his childhood at the Duke of York’s Royal Military School.
- His father, Pramod, a Fijian-Indian, served the British Army as a soldier.
- It was during his time at the University of Kent that he discovered his love for drama.
- The first theatre role that he played was of a Native American.
- He does not shy away from a glass of lager.
- In 1997, during an interview, Ramon stated that he had not spoken to his sister in over 3 years.
- In the late ’90s, Ramon stayed in a shared flat with a few of his friends in London.
- Ramon’s film Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love (1996) faced a lot of controversy due to s*xual content involved in it.
- Back in the days, Ramon had released a number of tracks along with Johnny’s Coming Home (1992) and Hey! (1992). He also contributed his vocals to the release of the album Chill and Kiss (1992). Playing the guitar for the album was Bill Nelson and Ian Nelson on the saxophone.
Featured Image By Jackie / Instagram