|Megan Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1986|
Megan Fox is a Hollywood sensation with fierce blue eyes and a killer body. She made her Hollywood debut with Holiday in the Sun (2001) at the age of 16. Fox is best known for her groundbreaking characters in movies like Transformers (2004) and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009), a sequel to the first series. In the same year, Fox reprised a bold and beautiful character in Jennifer’s Body (2009), alongside Amanda Seyfried. Besides, Fox has also been featured in different magazines such as Maxim, FHM and Rolling Stone.
In 2008, Fox was voted as the “Sexiest Woman in the World” by FHM readers. After dating for nearly 6 years, Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green got married in 2010. The couple though got separated in August 2015, however, reunited in 2016.
Megan Denise Fox
Mega Fox, Foxy Megan, Meg
Oak Ridge, Tennessee, U.S.
Megan Fox was educated at Kingston Elementary School, Virginia Beach, Virginia, and St. Lucie West Centennial High School, Port St. Lucie, Florida, USA. She studied acting from Sharon Lane, Los Angeles. She says that
“I hated school and has never been a big believer in formal education. The education, I was getting, seemed irrelevant.”
Actress and Model
- Father – Franklin Thomas Fox (Parole Officer)
- Mother – Gloria Darlene (née Cisson)
- Siblings – Kristi Branim Fox (Sister)
She is signed with –
- ICM Partners
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
52 kg or 114 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Fox has dated –
- Brian Austin Green (2004-2015, 2016-2020) – Megan started dating actor Brian Austin Green in 2004 when she was 18 and Brian was 30. They had met on the set of the sitcom Hope & Faith. In November 2006, they got engaged, but in February 2009, their relationship ended. Somehow, they engaged again on June 1, 2010. The couple married on June 24, 2010, at Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. During their relationship, Megan gave birth to two sons – Noah Shannon Green (b. September 27, 2012) and Bodhi Ransom Green (b. February 12, 2014). She is also the stepmom of Green’s son, Kassius (b. March 2002). The couple announced their separation in August 2015 after remaining together for 11 years. It was confirmed by People Magazine. However, they got back together in 2016. In 2016, Megan gave birth to their 3rd son, Journey River Green. The couple finally announced their breakup in May 2020 after 10 years of marriage and Megan filed for divorce on November 25, 2020.
- Jake Johnson (2015) – While filming for a romantic angle for the TV series New Girl, Megan met actor Jake Johnson in 2015. It is believed that they got close during that time and hooked up.
- Machine Gun Kelly (2020-Present) – In June 2020, musician MGK and Megan made their relationship public. They had first met on the set of the movie Midnight in the Switchgrass which stars both Megan and MGK. They marked their debut as a couple during American Music Awards 2020. In January 2021, MGK and Megan sparked engagement rumors (which were not true) after she was spotted wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger.
Race / Ethnicity
Megan has English, Irish, French, and Native American ancestry.
- Several tattoos on her body – on the right shoulder, left ribcage, right upper groin, etc.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Seductive voice
Megan Fox has said that –
“Well, I do have a 22 inch waist, I will say that. But, I basically starve myself for a month. I am kidding. I did a lot of pilates. An immense amount of pilates.”
Sharper Image, Armani, Acer, etc.
In 2012, she appeared in a Doritos Turkey TV commercial.
In 2010, she was seen in Giorgio Armani’s mascara print ad.
Best Known For
Her role in Transformers series movies, first released in 2007. Also known for her tattoos and porcelain skin.
2001 film “Holiday in the Sun” for her role as “Brianna Wallace”. But, it was Direct-to-Video film i.e. it was released directly for home entertainment and didn’t release in theaters.
Megan Fox Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Lobster, Mignon
- Favorite Comic Artist – Michael Turner
- Favorite TV Programs – Hope and Faith (2003-2006)
- Favorite Movies – Transformers (2007), Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011), The Wizard of Oz (1939), How to Train Your Dragon (2010)
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Bands – Hey Monday, Pink
- Favorite Boots Brand – UGG
- Favorite Candy – PEZ
- Favorite Shoe – Christian Louboutin
- Favorite Toys (as a child) – Ninja Turtles
- Favorite Music – House of the Rising Sun by the Animals
- Favorite Eyeliner – New York Color (N.Y.C) Black Eyeliner
- Favorite Book – Kiss the girls by James Patterson
- Favorite Shorts – Ulla Johnson
- Favorite Person – Shia LaBeouf
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Hawaii, USA
- Favorite Perfume – Must de Cartier, Gardenia Passion, Petite Cherie
Source – IMDb
Megan Fox Facts
- Megan Fox likes comic books, video games, and anime.
- Megan Fox drinks Fiji Water as this is pre-industrialization water and technically more pure water. She also loves Perrier water.
- Megan Fox began acting and modeling when she was 13.
- During the shooting of ‘Transformers’, she lost her 2 toenails.
- Megan Fox was voted no. 8 in 2012 for Maxim’s Hot 100 Women.
- She also appeared in 2012 in FHM’s Top 100 Sexiest Women on no. 7.
- In 2008, Megan was having 9 pets, namely, Spanky (Dog – English Bulldog), Sid Vicious (Dog – Pomeranian), Sullivan (Dog – Cairn Terrier), China (Dog – Boston Terrier), Luna (Cat – Abyssinian), Rosh (Cat – Bangal), Potbelly (Pig), Bowie (Bird), Roxy (Bird).
- She is addicted to tattoos also and has numerous tattoos on her body.
- Megan Fox was previously a cheerleader for Morningside Academy in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been an archaeologist or paleontologist.
- In November 2020, Megan got a new permanent tattoo, written ‘el pistolero’ on her left collarbone. el pistolero is the Spanish word for ‘the gunman’ and it is rumored to be her then-boyfriend Machine Gun Kelly’s nickname.
- On February 14, 2021, Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) revealed he was wearing Megan’s blood in a necklace. He started wearing her blood when she was leaving for Bulgaria to film a movie. Because he won’t be able to see her, so, as a symbol of love, she gave her blood to MGK.