|Addison Rae Easterling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Addison Rae Easterling is an American social media star and model who is most prominently known for the short lip-sync videos that she uploads to her TikTok account under the user-handle “@addisonre”. The fame she earned from the app has amassed her a huge fan base with more than 75 million followers on TikTok and more than 30 million followers on Instagram.
Addison Rae Easterling
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Addison Rae graduated from Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana in 2019.
As of early 2019, Addison Rae was deciding on whether to attend Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Louisiana in Lafayette, where she wanted to attain a major in mass communications/broadcast journalism.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – Monty Lopez (TikTok Star)
- Mother – Sheri Easterling (TikTok Star, Domestic Engineer)
- Siblings – Enzo Lopez (Younger Brother), Lucas Lopez (Younger Brother)
Addison Rae is represented by the Michael Turney Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Addison has dated –
- Bryce Hall (2019-2020, 2020-Present) – Addison had started dating fellow social media star, Bryce Hall in 2019. They remained together for some time until 2020 and separated. But, after a while, they were very much together in October 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Dimpled chin
- Rectangular face shape
- Plush lips
Addison Rae has done endorsement work for various brands such as Chantilly Boutique, Uptown Cheapskate, and McCary’s Jewelers.
Addison Rae Easterling Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Contemporary
- College Course That She Was Taking In 2019 – Math
- Thing That She Did In The Summer Of 2019 – Visiting Jerusalem
Addison Rae Easterling Facts
- She was raised alongside her 2 younger brothers Lucas and Enzo in Louisiana.
- Her family members are strong believers in Jesus.
- She started attending dance lessons ever since she was 7 years old.
- Addison Rae is a trained dancer and cheerleader.
- She is very good at sports and even played softball for the “Lady Cavs” and won the “2016 Class 2A State Championship”.
- In June 2018, she was one of the many cheerleaders to attend the All-American “Universal Cheerleaders Association” camp.
- As of late 2020, Addison’s mother Sheri Easterling who goes by the user handle @sherinicolee had more than 11 million followers on TikTok.
- The oldest post of her’s on Instagram was in October 2016 that featured a picture of her being carried by her mother.
- Addison Rae enjoys visiting places just as much as she loves cheerleading. She has been to places like Lake Ouachita and Seaside, Florida.
- She is an avid volleyball player and enjoys watching football, baseball, and basketball matches.
- As of early 2019, she was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Her go-to dance on music is slow, contemporary, and upbeat jazz and especially loves to dance to songs by Florence + the Machine.
- She finds Hip Hop to be a difficult dance style to master.
- Easterling found out that her TikTok videos were getting popular after she started seeing them being posted on Instagram.
- She started her TikTok account on July 7, 2019.
- Her male celebrity crush is actor Zac Efron and her female celebrity crush is model and actress Emily Ratajkowski. Later, in August 2020, she added Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Ryan Gosling to her male crushes during an episode of the podcast, Mama Knows Best.
- In November 2019, Addison Rae was featured in a poetic video titled “Letter To My Future Girlfriend feat. Addison Easterling” written and put together by social media star Donnoven Nguyen.
- She has been good friends with Kourtney Kardashian.
- She loves drinking the pink drink from Starbucks. That is her signature drink.
- In August 2020, she launched her own makeup brand called Item Beauty. The products can be purchased via her website ITEMBeauty.com. The brand started with the release of mascara, jelly eyeshadow, brightening powder, bronzer, lip oil, and brow definer.
- Addison Rae’s net worth is reported to be $5 million as per various sources [August 2020].
- In October 2020, Addison was cast alongside Tanner Buchanan in She’s All That remake called He’s All That.
- Addison celebrated her 20th birthday dinner at The Highlight Room at the Dream Hollywood Hotel with her family members and friends which included Noah Beck and Charli D’Amelio.
- As per Forbes, Addison Rae was the highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 with $5 million in annual earnings. She was followed by Charli D’Amelio with $4 million in earnings.
- For Halloween 2020, Addison Easterling had dressed as DC Comics’ Harley Quinn.
- Towards the end of 2020, during the holiday season, she starred in a campaign of American Eagle x Disney showcasing their collection.
Featured Image By Addison Rae Easterling / Instagram