|Addison Rae Easterling Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 6, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Addison Rae Easterling is an American social media star and model who is most prominently known for the short lip-sync videos that she uploads to her TikTok account under the user-handle “@addisonre”. The fame she earned from the app has amassed her a huge fan base with more than 84 million followers on TikTok and more than 40 million followers on Instagram.
Addison Rae Easterling
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Addison Rae graduated from Calvary Baptist Academy in Shreveport, Louisiana in 2019.
As of early 2019, Addison Rae was deciding on whether to attend Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge or the University of Louisiana in Lafayette, where she wanted to attain a major in mass communications/broadcast journalism.
Social Media Star, Model
- Father – Monty Lopez (TikTok Star)
- Mother – Sheri Easterling (TikTok Star, Domestic Engineer)
- Siblings – Enzo Lopez (Younger Brother), Lucas Lopez (Younger Brother)
Addison Rae was represented by the Michael Turney Agency.
In January 2020, Addison Rae signed with William Morris Endeavor (WME). The agency also represents her parents.
Addison Rae’s net worth was $5 million in 2020 as per CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Addison has dated –
- Bryce Hall (2019-2020, 2020-2021) – Addison had started dating fellow social media star, Bryce Hall in 2019. They remained together for some time until 2020 and separated. But, after a while, they were very much together in October 2020. On October 13, 2020, it was confirmed by Addison herself that they were officially dating. There were engagement rumors as well in January 2021 after she posted a picture of herself wearing a diamond ring on her ring finger. The news of their relationship being fake surfaced in 2021 after Bryce was seen spending time with Tana Mongeau and Addison was seen with Dixie D’Amelio. In March 2021, it was officially confirmed that the two had broken up in February 2021. Bryce and Addison had also unfollowed each other on social media.
- Jack Harlow – Rumor
- Omer Fedi (2021-Present) – In 2021, Addison was rumored to be dating musician and producer Omar Fedi after they were spotted kissing in West Hollywood, California. In August 2021, their relationship was confirmed via an Instagram post uploaded by Omer.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Thick eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Dimpled chin
- Rectangular face shape
- Plush lips
Addison Rae has done endorsement work for various brands such as Chantilly Boutique, Uptown Cheapskate, American Eagle, Daniel Wellington, Disney, McCary’s Jewelers, Reebok, Fashion Nova, Nintendo (in June 2021), Pandora ME Collective (2021), and many others.
To prepare for her role in the debut film He’s All That, she was doing a workout in the morning from 8 to 10 (2 hours) for 5 days in a week. She also used to do hot Pilates anytime during the day.
Addison Rae Easterling Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Contemporary
- College Course That She Was Taking In 2019 – Math
- Thing That She Did In The Summer Of 2019 – Visiting Jerusalem
Addison Rae Easterling Facts
- She was raised alongside her 2 younger brothers Lucas and Enzo in Louisiana.
- Her family members are strong believers in Jesus.
- She started attending dance lessons ever since she was 7 years old.
- Addison Rae is a trained dancer and cheerleader.
- She is very good at sports and even played softball for the “Lady Cavs” and won the “2016 Class 2A State Championship”.
- In June 2018, she was one of the many cheerleaders to attend the All-American “Universal Cheerleaders Association” camp.
- In January 2021, Addison’s mother Sheri Easterling who goes by the user handle @sherinicolee had more than 13 million followers on TikTok.
- The oldest post of hers on Instagram was in October 2016 that featured a picture of her being carried by her mother.
- Addison Rae enjoys visiting places just as much as she loves cheerleading. She has been to places like Lake Ouachita and Seaside, Florida.
- She is an avid volleyball player and enjoys watching football, baseball, and basketball matches.
- As of early 2019, she was a member of the Shreveport Dance Academy.
- Her go-to dance on music is slow, contemporary, and upbeat jazz, and especially loves to dance to songs by Florence + the Machine.
- She finds Hip Hop to be a difficult dance style to master.
- Easterling found out that her TikTok videos were getting popular after she started seeing them being posted on Instagram.
- She started her TikTok account on July 7, 2019.
- Her male celebrity crush is actor Zac Efron and her female celebrity crush is model and actress Emily Ratajkowski. Later, in August 2020, she added Justin Bieber, One Direction, and Ryan Gosling to her male crushes during an episode of the podcast, Mama Knows Best.
- In November 2019, Addison Rae was featured in a poetic video titled “Letter To My Future Girlfriend feat. Addison Easterling” written and put together by social media star Donnoven Nguyen.
- She has been good friends with Kourtney Kardashian.
- She loves drinking the pink drink from Starbucks. That is her signature drink.
- In August 2020, she launched her own makeup brand called Item Beauty. The products can be purchased via her website ITEMBeauty.com. The brand started with the release of mascara, jelly eyeshadow, brightening powder, bronzer, lip oil, and brow definer.
- Addison Rae’s net worth is reported to be $5 million as per various sources [August 2020].
- In October 2020, Addison was cast alongside Tanner Buchanan in She’s All That remake called He’s All That.
- Addison celebrated her 20th birthday dinner at The Highlight Room at the Dream Hollywood Hotel with her family members and friends which included Noah Beck and Charli D’Amelio.
- As per Forbes, Addison Rae was the highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 with $5 million in annual earnings. She was followed by Charli D’Amelio with $4 million in earnings.
- For Halloween 2020, Addison Easterling had dressed as DC Comics’ Harley Quinn.
- Towards the end of 2020, during the holiday season, she starred in a campaign of American Eagle x Disney showcasing their collection.
- Addison Rae was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Addison received some merchandise from YouTuber DreamWasTaken. This made some of Dream’s fans outraged and they told her to “get away from Dream”.
- As per Retroplay, Addison was the 2nd most viewed TikTok creator of 2020 on the TikTok app with 28.8 billion views.
- In December 2020, Addison received backlash from the fans of YouTubers Corpse Husband, Dream, and Quackity after she agreed to play in the Among Us lobby with these YouTubers.
- In February 2021, Addison played a prank on her then-boyfriend Bryce Hall while on the set of American Eagle’s photoshoot.
- Addison was Glamour Magazine’s February 2021 issue’s digital cover star. In an interview with Josh Smith from Glamour Magazine, she revealed that comments related to body image affect her the most.
- In February 2021, due to her absence from TikTok for many days, it was rumored that she was planning to leave TikTok. However, she reassured her fans that that was not the case.
- In July 2020, she and her mother Sheri ‘Nicole’ Easterling signed a deal with Spotify’s Parcast to make a podcast titled Mama Knows Best in which they would talk about their home life. Later, in May 2021, the mother-daughter duo came up with the upgraded version of the podcast with the title That Was Fun? With Addison and Sheri in collaboration with Spotify’s Parcast.
- In collaboration with Fanjoy, she launched her own self-named merchandise store in May 2020.
- In March 2021, Addison released her debut song Obsessed. She sang and co-wrote the song. She produced the song with Benny Blanco and Ryan McMahon.
- In April 2021, Addison made her debut appearance on the reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
- On May 9, 2021, on the occasion of mother’s day, Addison gave a special shoutout to her mom by wearing a t-shirt with her mom Sheri’s picture on it.
- She revealed in May 2021 that she was working on her debut album with the help of Benny Blanco.
- Towards the end of May 2021, Addison’s picture, in which she was allegedly seen holding a cigarette, was getting circulated on the internet which made her fans concerned.
- In July 2021, Addison became the 3rd highest followed TikTok star after Khaby Lame overtook her and became the 2nd most followed.
- In July 2021, during UFC 264 event, Addison had introduced herself to former United States President Donald Trump for which she received backlash.
- In 2021, she had appeared in her first film He’s All That.
- The most challenging scene to shoot for Addison in He’s All That (2021) was when Tanner Buchanan had to get drenched in a suit and walk in the cold weather during late night (12 AM to 6 AM) and Addison wasn’t able to complete the shot and they had to retake it multiple times for which Tanner had to get in the shower like every 30 minutes.
- In 2021, Addison revealed during the Zach Sang Show that music is a little more difficult than acting.
- In September 2021, Addison signed a multi-movie deal with the streaming service, Netflix.
- She got to attend her first Met Gala event in 2021 where she had worn a red gown with a shorter blonde hairdo.
- In September 2021, Addison dropped herself out of the iHeartRadio Music Festival performance as she felt that she was not yet ready for that.
- In October 2021, Addison revealed that she was permanently banned from TikTok due to multiple violations of TikTok’s Community Guidelines. However, the ban was lifted after nearly 24 hours.
- Addison was nominated in the category of ‘The Social Star of 2021’ during People’s Choice Awards 2021. She was competing with Kim Kardashian West, Charli D’Amelio, Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner, and many others.
- In November 2021, Barstool Sports included Addison in their list of “Top 10 Female Singers of All-Time” at #10. Mariah Carey was at #1.
- In January 2022, Addison teamed up with Alani Nu for the launch of a new energy drink flavor called “Berry Pop” and a protein bar called “Cookie Dough”.
- In January 2022, Addison partnered with Lil Heroes NFT project on OpenSea which had 7,777 unique pieces. It immediately became the most popular NFT on the platform. J Balvin also supports this NFT project.
Featured Image By Addison Rae Easterling / Instagram