|Dixie D’Amelio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 2001|
Dixie D’Amelio is an American Instagram model and social media personality who grew to prominence with her fashion modeling shots and lifestyle pictures and has garnered more than 25 million followers on the platform. She also often appears in dance-related TikTok videos, in collaboration with her sister Charli D’Amelio, and has also established her channel on the platform which has amassed more than 50 million followers. Dixie is also a prolific high school athlete who has participated in track events at the inter-school level and has played sports such as lacrosse and field hockey.
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Westport, Connecticut, United States
As of December 2019, Dixie was in the senior year of high school at King School in Stamford, Connecticut. She had previously also attended the Norwalk High School in Connecticut.
Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Charli D’Amelio (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer)
She is represented by Influences Marketing Agency, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dixie has dated –
- Matt Garavel (2018-2019) – Dixie began dating high school football player and her classmate Matt Garavel in 2018. They even attended their high school’s prom events together in June 2018 and the pair often uploads their travel and hangout-related pictures on Instagram. They parted ways in 2019.
- Griffin Johnson (2019-2020)
- Noah Beck (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Freckled face
- Dimpled smile
- Smoldering eyes
- Petite frame
- Long, dense waist-length hair
Dixie D’Amelio Facts
- She is also an athlete and has participated in several track events at Norwalk High School and lettered in the cross country there.
- Dixie had participated in the 45 meters, 50 meters, and 300 meters dash events at the 2016 Fairfield County Interscholastic Conference’s (FCIAC) developmental and qualifying events, while she was in 9th grade. She has also played Lacrosse and has been a member of the Varsity Field Hockey Team at King School, Connecticut.
- Owing to her fame on Instagram and her wanderlust poses, Dixie landed her first paid modeling gig in January 2018.
- In December 2019, she scheduled a TikTok meet-up event in Greenwich, Connecticut called MistleTok that featured TikTok creators such as her sister Charli D’Amelio, Nikko Zingus, Maximo Rivano, and Luca Lombardo. The Christmas-themed event donated its proceeds to a local charitable organization in Connecticut that supports young, needy children.
- She has also been a participant at the 2013 Connecticut Junior Olympics and stood 38th out of 46 students who finished the 3000 meters race.
- When Ejimoo LLC launched its new and simplified social media app in 2019, it invited Dixie and her sister Charli as one of the first members on the platform. Ejimoo claimed that its minimalist and condensed features were aimed at changing social media habits and cultural practices such as trolling and bullying and hence wanted to invite young TikTok creators to be among the first users of the platform.
- Her mother, Heidi, stated in an interview that she did not need or want the fame or attention that has come with both her daughters being social media stars but her priority would always be to support her daughters emotionally and morally if they wanted their careers to pan out in such a direction.
- With $2.9 million in annual earnings, Dixie was the 3rd highest-paid TikTok star of 2020 as per Forbes. Addison Rae was the #1 TikTok star with $5 million in earnings.
- In November 2020, she made a video with her family members including her mom, dad, and sister Charli D’Amelio, titled Dinner With the D’Amelios which received backlash because of the treatment they gave their chef Aaron May. As a result, Charli lost many hundreds of thousands of followers on TikTok.
- Dixie was among the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, Dixie and Charli D’Amelio released oversized tee-shirts in collaboration with Hollister. These tee-shirts were available at Hollister.com.
- In December 2020, Dixie in collaboration with featured artist, Wiz Khalifa released a song (and its music video) One Whole Day. The song had appearances from Noah Beck, her sister Charli D’Amelio, Ryland Storms, and Angel Herrera.
- With Liam Payne, she has also sung the song Naughty List which was released in October 2020.
- She has her own podcast which she started with Charli, named ‘Charli and Dixie: 2 Chix’.
- On Christmas day in 2020, Dixie released a new song Roommates which was co-written by Demi Lovato.
- Dixie (along with many famous social media personalities including Charli D’Amelio, Noah Beck, Madi Monroe) was criticized by online fans for holidaying in the Bahamas as a final getaway of the year before the new year in December 2020. However, the local fans were thrilled to find them and posed for pictures with them.
- On December 28, 2020, Dixie announced via TikTok that she was launching a “Creator of the Month” scheme wherein the chosen winner would get a PR package that would help them to grow their followers. On January 2, 2021, Dixie announced the first winner of the “Creator of the Month” scheme which was “frishtaxx”, a verified TikTok creator with over 275,000 followers.
- In January 2021, Dixie deleted her Twitter account and her last tweet was on January 8, 2021, which said “goodbye twitter…it was fun”.
Featured Image by Dixie D’Amelio / Instagram