|Dixie D’Amelio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 12, 2001|
Dixie D’Amelio is an American Instagram model and social media personality who grew to prominence with her fashion modeling shots and lifestyle pictures and has garnered more than 500k followers on the platform. She also often appears in dance-related TikTok videos, in collaboration with her sister Charli D’Amelio, and has also established her channel on the platform which has amassed more than 3.5 million followers. Dixie is also a prolific high school athlete who has participated in track events at the inter-school level and has played sports such as lacrosse and field hockey.
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Westport, Connecticut, United States
As of December 2019, Dixie was in the senior year of high school at King School in Stamford, Connecticut. She had previously also attended the Norwalk High School in Connecticut.
Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model
- Father – Marc D’Amelio (Politician, Businessman)
- Mother – Heidi D’Amelio (Photographer, Social Media Personality)
- Siblings – Charli D’Amelio (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer)
She is represented by Influences Marketing Agency, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dixie has dated –
- Matt Garavel (2018-2019) – Dixie began dating high school football player and her classmate Matt Garavel in 2018. They even attended their high school’s prom events together in June 2018 and the pair often uploads their travel and hangout-related pictures on Instagram. They parted ways in 2019.
- Griffin Johnson (2019-2020)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Freckled face
- Dimpled smile
- Smoldering eyes
- Petite frame
- Long, dense waist-length hair
Dixie D’Amelio Facts
- She is also an athlete and has participated in several track events at Norwalk High School and lettered in the cross country there.
- Dixie had participated in the 45 meters, 50 meters, and 300 meters dash events at the 2016 Fairfield County Interscholastic Conference’s (FCIAC) developmental and qualifying events, while she was in 9th grade. She has also played Lacrosse and has been a member of the Varsity Field Hockey Team at King School, Connecticut.
- Owing to her fame on Instagram and her wanderlust poses, Dixie landed her first paid modeling gig in January 2018.
- In December 2019, she scheduled a TikTok meet-up event in Greenwich, Connecticut called MistleTok that featured TikTok creators such as her sister Charli D’Amelio, Nikko Zingus, Maximo Rivano, and Luca Lombardo. The Christmas-themed event donated its proceeds to a local charitable organization in Connecticut that supports young, needy children.
- She has also been a participant at the 2013 Connecticut Junior Olympics and stood 38th out of 46 students who finished the 3000 meters race.
- When Ejimoo LLC launched its new and simplified social media app in 2019, it invited Dixie and her sister Charli as one of the first members on the platform. Ejimoo claimed that its minimalist and condensed features were aimed at changing social media habits and cultural practices such as trolling and bullying and hence wanted to invite young TikTok creators to be among the first users of the platform.
- Her mother, Heidi, stated in an interview that she did not need or want the fame or attention that has come with both her daughters being social media stars but her priority would always be to support her daughters emotionally and morally if they wanted their careers to pan out in such a direction.
Featured Image by Dixie D’Amelio / Instagram