|Heidi D’Amelio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1972|
Heidi D’Amelio is an American photographer and social media personality who is the matriarch of the D’Amelio family of social media stars. She often appears in her daughters’ – Dixie and Charli – TikTok clips and has amassed an impressive following of her own on several social media platforms with more than 300k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram. She has also garnered a staggering 5 million followers on TikTok although she rarely posts videos on the platform. As a professional photographer, she has hosted numerous photoshoots and exhibited them on the website heididamelio.shootproof.com. Her work has been branded under the title Heidi Creative and she also shares her photography-related work via different Instagram accounts.
Heidi H. O’Brian
Lafayette, Lafayette Parish, Louisiana, United States
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Photographer, Social Media Personality
She is represented by United Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heidi has dated –
- Marc D’Amelio (2000–Present) – Heidi got married to American businessman, politician, and social media personality Marc D’Amelio on May 13, 2000. They have 2 daughters together – Charli D’Amelio (b. May 1, 2004) (TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer) and Dixie D’Amelio (b. August 12, 2001) (Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Shoulder-length, straight, center-parted hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
On Instagram, Heidi has promoted brands such as –
- Young Living
- The Sculpted Vegan
Heidi D’Amelio Facts
- She had stated in an interview that she did not need or want the fame or attention that has come with both her daughters being social media stars but her priority would always be to support her daughters emotionally and morally if they wanted their careers to pan out in that direction.
- In April 2020, she and her family had contributed USD 50k to the Norwalk Hospital in their hometown to help the organization’s administration secure critical supplies for their staff to effectively tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Although her daughters Charli and Dixie became breakout TikTok stars in 2019, Heidi was an early adaptor of social media platform and had started posting pictures of her daughters back in 2012 itself, when they were 8 and 11 years old, respectively.
- Between April and May 2019, she had undergone a weight loss challenge by adjusting to a completely vegan diet and a customized workout regimen. She managed to reduce her weight by 8 lbs in that period and almost have her body fat halved, from 30% to 17%.
- The 4-week challenge was designed by The Sculpted Vegan, an online fitness brand that offers several customized weight loss and fitness programs. Heidi’s performance won her the ‘Grand Winner’ award which came with a USD 5k cash prize and a choice to get any fitness program from The Sculpted Vegan for free. She went on to endorse the brand on Instagram.
- Heidi and her spouse Marc started hosting their own podcast titled Marc & Heidi: The Other D’Amelios in February 2021.
Featured Image by Heidi D’Amelio / Instagram