|Jeffrey Dean Morgan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1966|
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is an American actor, producer, and voiceover artist who is known for his roles like Negan in the post-apocalyptic horror drama series The Walking Dead, Dr. Edward Marcase in the UPN science fiction drama series The Burning Zone, Denny Duquette in the ABC medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Edward Blake/Comedian in the superhero film Watchmen, Joe DiMaggio in the made-for-TV drama miniseries The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe, John Winchester/Azazel in The WB dark fantasy horror drama series Supernatural, William Gallagher in the romantic drama film P.S. I Love You, Jason Crouse in the legal and political drama series The Good Wife, JD Richter in the sci-fi drama series Extant, Agent Harvey Russell in the science fiction monster film Rampage, and Max in the thriller film The Resident.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Seattle, Washington, United States
New York, United States
Jeff went to Ben Franklin Elementary School, then Rose Hill Junior High, and finally to Lake Washington High School in Kirkland, Washington.
- Father – Richard Dean Morgan
- Mother – Sandy Thomas
- Others – Charlotte Marie Loughran (Maternal Grandmother)
Morgan has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $12 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
183 lbs or 83 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeffrey Dean Morgan has dated –
- Anya Longwell (1992-Unknown) – The actor married the actor Anya Longwell on May 30, 1992, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The couple stayed together for an unknown time. After that, both actors decided to fill the divorce papers.
- Marina Drujko – In the past, Jeffrey was RUMORed to have an encounter with the model Marina Drujko.
- Sherrie Rose (2004-2005) – Jeff started dating actor Sherrie Rose in 2004. Their relationship lasted for a year until 2005 when they broke up. In 2009, the well-known actor found out that he is the father of his former girlfriend’s son Dean Morgan. At that time, Dean was already 4.
- Sarah Lancaster (2005-2006) – Morgan dated actor Sarah Lancaster for a couple of months from 2005 to 2006.
- Mary-Louise Parker (2006-2008) – In December 2006, Morgan started dating actor Mary-Louise Parker with whom he acted in the television series Weeds in 2005. After being in the relationship for almost a year, on February 12, 2008, Jeffrey and Mary had announced their engagement. However, only a month went by when the couple decided to broke off the engagement and split up.
- Hilarie Burton (2009-Present) – The former Grey’s Anatomy star commenced dating the actor Hilarie Burton in 2009. The couple has 2 children, son Augustus Morgan (b. March 6, 2010) and daughter George Virginia Morgan (b. February 16, 2018). Hilarie is approx 16 years his junior. On October 5, 2019, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
Morgan is of Welsh, Irish, and English descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Charismatic person
- Tattoo in the shape of a revolver on his right arm
- Great sense of humor
Best Known For
His role as Denny Duquette in the medical drama series Grey’s Anatomy (2006-2009) and for portraying John Winchester in the series Supernatural (2005-2007).
In 1991, Morgan had his movie debut as Sharkey in the movie Uncaged.
First TV Show
In 1995, Jeffrey appeared in the adventure drama series Extreme as Jack Hawkins in just 2 episodes.
As a voice artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Negan in an episode titled The Robot Chicken Walking Dead Special: Look Who’s Walking of the adult animated stop motion sketch comedy series, Robot Chicken, in October 2017.
Jeffrey does not exercise, but in order to be able to play the character of “Deaf” Smith in the TV mini-series Texas Rising, the actor was asked to lose 10 pounds of body weight. By sticking to a “tuna” diet and eating only one canned tuna a day, he managed to lose not 10 but 40 pounds.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan Facts
- He was about to become a professional basketball player, but he got injured.
- Jeffrey has a female Rottweiler mix named Bisou. In French, the word “Bisou” means “a little and sweet kiss”.
- During his free time, Jeffrey loves writing, painting, reading, and spending time with his friends.
- Jeffrey is friends with agent Richard Lewis who he credits for huge support throughout his acting career.
- Morgan is a fan of the American football team, The Seattle Seahawks.
- For the movie P.S. I Love You (2007), Jeffrey learned to play guitar.
- Before he became an actor, Jeffrey owned a graphic art company in Seattle.
- He is an animal lover.
- He is one of the owners of Samuel’s Sweet Shop.
- Jeffrey is an avid fan of Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
- For his role as Negan in The Walking Dead, he won the Saturn Award for “Best Guest Performance in a Television Series” in both 2016 and 2019.
- Jeffery is not on social media.
- Previously, he has auditioned for the role of Keith Scott in One Tree Hill. However, the role had finally gone to Craig Sheffer.
- He co-starred as Jacob Kanon in the 2020 crime film, The Postcard Killings, based on the 2010 novel The Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Liza Marklund.