|Theresa Kelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Siblings||R. Kelly, Carey, Bruce|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Theresa Kelly is an American socialite who is known to be the older sister of well-known R&B singer R. Kelly and rapper Carey Kelly.
California, United States
- Mother – Joanne Kelly
- Siblings – Robert Sylvester Kelly (Younger Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Record Producer, Actor, Former Semi-Professional Basketball Player), Carey Kelly (Younger Brother) (Rapper), Bruce Kelly (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Large physical appearance
Theresa Kelly Facts
- She was brought up in the Ida B. Wells Homes public housing project in Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood alongside her younger brothers Carey, Robert, and Bruce.
- Growing up, she strongly believed in the teachings of the Bible.
- Theresa and her siblings were raised by her mother Joanne as their father was not present in their lives. Also, while Theresa’s mother worked outside to provide for the family, she took care of things at home and looked after her younger brothers.
- Amidst the confusion of the cases of alleged s*xual abuse of minors that her brother R. Kelly was being charged with in 2019, her brother Carey spoke up about the unethical things that Theresa had done to them during their younger years.
- According to Carey, she started molesting R. Kelly when he was only 7 years old. At the time, she was 13. Whereas, Carey was molested by her when he was 6 years old and she was 16 at the time. He also stated in an interview that she would make Bruce the 2nd oldest sibling go out and play while R. Kelly and Carey would be kept indoors.
- Theresa was said to have s*xually abused both of her brothers for many years.
- Carey saw Theresa for the last time at the funeral of their mother Joanne’s in 1993. He stated that R. Kelly and Theresa had gotten along very well as R. Kelly saw her unethical behavior as an opportunity to pleasure himself.
- According to various sources, her actions are said to be accountable for the reason R. Kelly developed a habit for aggravated criminal se*xual abuse.
- Her younger brother Bruce was sent to jail for burglary in the past.