|Anne Vyalitsyna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1986|
Anne Vyalitsyna is a Russian model and actor who is best known for her 10-consecutive-year appearances (2005-2014) in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She has also worked with fashion giants like Chanel, Shiatzy Chen, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Miu Miu, Chloé, Givenchy, Anna Molinari, Chloé, and Sportmax.
Anne Sergeyevna Vyalitsyna (Russian: А́нна Серге́евна Вьяли́цына)
Gorky, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union (later: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
New York City, New York, United States
- Father – Sergei Vyalitsyna (Sports doctor for an association football team)
- Mother – Alla Vyalitsyna (Pediatrician)
As a model, Anne has been signed with these modeling agencies –
- Artform – Tel Aviv
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Modellink – Gothenburg
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Models 1 – London
- The Lions – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
As an actress, she has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $6 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne Vyalitsyna has dated –
- Wayne Boich (2005) – In 2005, Wayne Boich and Anne were RUMORed to be dating together.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2009) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with American actor, film producer, and environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio in July 2009.
- Adam Levine (2010-2012) – In April 2010, pop band Maroon 5‘s frontman, Adam Levine started dating Anne after they met at a Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue party. In March 2012, the relationship came to an end.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2012) – In 2012, Anne was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgård.
- Jared Leto (2012) – There were RUMORs that she had an affair with American actor and musician Jared Leto in May 2012.
- Calvin Harris (2013) – Scottish disc jockey Calvin Harris and Anne Vyalitsyna were RUMORed to be dating from February 2013 to May 2013.
- Matt Harvey (2013-2014) – American professional baseball pitcher Matt Harvey went out with Anne from May 2013 to January 2014. They first met at a New York Rangers game and started dating in May 2013.
- Adam Cahan (2014-Present) – Consumer technology executive who has worked as a Senior Vice President of Mobile and Emerging Products for Yahoo!, Adam Cahan started dating Anne in 2014. They have one child, a daughter named Alaska (b. June 25, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Anne Vyalitsyna is of Russian descent.
- Great energy
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Abbot + Main by Dylan George, Anna Molinari, Antidote, Avon, Belstaff, Blanco, Calvin Klein underwear, Carolina Herrera, Cesare Paciotti 4US, Chanel ‘Chance’ fragrance, Chloé, D&G, Desigual, Diesel, DKNY, Dylan George, Elie Tahari, Escada, Esprit, Gap, Gottex, Hugo Boss Green, Hugo Boss ‘Orange’ fragrance, Iceberg, I.N.C., Lancetti, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, Mango, Miss Sixty, Naf Naf by Ailanto, Nautica, Pantene Pro-V, Pepe Jeans, Reserved, Revlon, Saks, Sonia Rykiel for H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, True Religion, United Colors of Benetton, Versus, Victoria’s Secret, Würth, Yohji Yamamoto, Zara, and others.
Best Known For
Appearing in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for consecutive 10 years from 2005 to 2014.
First Fashion Show
Anne debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2002 fashion show where she modeled for Amaya Arzuaga, Cacharel, Emma Cook, I E Uniform, Martine Sitbon, Roland Mouret, Sophia Kokosalaki.
In 2013, Anne had a cameo appearance in the action film A Good Day to Die Hard. It was the 5th film in the Die Hard film series. Her role is uncredited.
She has worked under the guidance of Justin Gelband in the past. She has worked with him for more than 6 years. Together, they used to work at her butt as she desired to have a Brazilian butt.
When she was 8, Anne used to run with her dad daily for about 5 km. She has now developed a habit to run regularly.
To maintain her fitness, she always keeps herself active like sometimes, she would play tennis and other times, she would go surfing, hiking, yoga and lots of other fun stuff. Anne is very flexible and can adhere to the changing situation.
See Anne working out in this Twitter video.
Regarding her diet, it is very clean and healthy. She eats fruits, fresh vegetables, fish, eggs, etc. If she has a swim photoshoot, then she would stop eating carbs three days before the shoot like bread, pasta, rice, potato, and even alcohol. She also drinks an ample amount of water.
Anne Vyalitsyna Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Italian, Japanese
- Fashion Designers – Azzedine Alaïa, Martin Margiela
- Movies – Hollywood’s old classics
- Cities – New York, Paris
Source – Vogue.it
Anne Vyalitsyna Facts
- Anne has been featured in Canadian singer, Alanis Morissette‘s song “Out is Through”.
- She has also appeared in the music videos for songs such as Misery (Original and UK versions) and Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Maroon 5.
- From 2005 to 2014, she has appeared consecutively in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- At 15, she started modeling after getting discovered by a scout from IMG Models who was searching for new faces for the MTV show Fashionably Loud Europe. She was discovered in Saint Petersburg.
- On November 16, 2013, Anne got her American citizenship.
- Anne has worked with Achilles International Charity in 2009.
- She likes vintage stuff.
- In 2014, she played the character named Lullaby in the drama film Lullaby, starring Garrett Hedlund, Richard Jenkins, Anne Archer, Jessica Brown Findlay, Amy Adams, Jessica Barden, Terrence Howard, and Jennifer Hudson.
- Anne loves to purchase expensive shoes because then she can wear them with anything.
- She is very disciplined and doesn’t think that she has a bad habit.
- In a person, she hates negligence, rudeness, and anger.