|Terrence Howard Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 11, 1969|
Terrence Howard is a talented American actor, singer-songwriter, and record producer. He is known for his roles in Dead Presidents, Mr. Holland’s Opus, Crash, Four Brothers, Big Momma’s House, Empire, and Sparks. As a singer-songwriter, he released a solo album titled Shine Through It in September 2008.
Terrence Dashon Howard
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
Terrence Howard studied chemical engineering at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York City.
Actor, Singer-Songwriter, Record Producer
- Father – Tyrone Howard
- Mother – Anita Howard
- Siblings – He has 10 siblings.
- Others – Hazel Gayle (Granddaughter), Adrian (Grandson), Minnie Gentry (Paternal Great Grandmother) (Actress), William Milton Hawkins (Maternal Grandfather), Marjorie O. Gentry (Maternal Grandmother), Lloyd/Floyd Gentry (Maternal Great Grandfather), Minnie Lee Watson (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Terrence Howard is managed by Artist and Brand Management, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft ½ in or 184 cm
87 kg or 192 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Terrence Howard has dated –
- Lori McCommas (1989-2007) – He married Lori 2 times. First, in 1989, divorcing in 2003. They had 3 children together, daughters Aubrey Howard (b. 1993), and Heaven Howard (b. 1997), and son Hunter Howard (b. 1995). They married again in 2005, only to divorce finally in 2007.
- Dayanara Torres (2005-2006)
- Naomi Campbell (2007)
- Michelle Ghent (2010-2013) – They married in 2010 and divorced in 2013.
- Mira Pak (2013-Present) – In 2013, he married Mira. The couple has 2 sons together, Qirin Love Howard (b. 2015) and Hero Howard (b. 2016). The couple divorced in 2015 but reconciled and got engaged in December 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Tall height
- Thin mustache
Terrence Howard has done endorsement work for 310 Footwear Collection.
Terrence Howard Favorite Things
- Healthy Meal – Breakfast consisting of celery, beet, ginger, carrot and apple juice, and a cob of raw corn
Source – Furthermore
Terrence Howard Facts
- He grew up in a problematic household with a physically abusive father.
- After his parents’ divorce, he was raised by his great-grandmother, Minnie Gentry.
- On August 18, 2000, he was jailed overnight for assaulting a flight attendant in the Cleveland-bound flight from Toronto.
- He had Bell’s palsy in high school.
- He appeared in music videos including Ashanti‘s Foolish (2002), Mary J. Blige‘s Be Without You (2005), and Madonna’s Ghosttown(2015).
- On September 24, 2019, he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The best advice he’s gotten from a trainer or nutritionist is, “Stand n*ked in the mirror for 2 minutes every day and do the math”.
- Every time he has an unpleasant thought, he does pushups.
- His ultimate decadent meal is a double king Fat Burger with chili cheese.
- One wardrobe item he can’t live without is his Tag Heuer watch.
- To totally relax, he listens to Caetano Veloso, a Brazilian musician.
- Books on his bedside table include the New World Translation Bible and A New Concept of the Universe by Walter Russell.
Featured Image by JJ Duncan / Flickr / CC BY-2.0