|Quinn Copeland Quick Info
|3 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|February 24, 2012
Quinn Copeland is an American actress who rocketed to fame in 2021, at the tender age of 7, after she began to portray the role of Izzy in the reboot of the iconic 1980s sitcom television series Punky Brewster. She has appeared in a number of other TV shows including WWE Raw (2021) in which she was featured as an audience member.
Quinn Annabelle Copeland
Quinnie, Quinnie Belle
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
- Siblings – Poppy (Younger Sister)
3 ft 11 in or 119.5 cm
20 kg or 44 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Thin lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as iloveplum.
Quinn Copeland Favorite Things
- Food – Popcorn having consumed a bag daily
- Hobbies – Playing with Lego having enjoyed building creations with it for hours at a time, Writing plays, Recording movies with her sister and friends
- Film Series – Star Wars having hailed from a family who have been huge fans of it resulting in herself watching all of the films with her father in the first couple of weeks of her life and having had her 4th birthday party to be a Star Wars Pancake Party where people dressed either in pajamas or as Star Wars characters and enjoyed having pancakes with a show of the force by Princess Leia Organa
Quinn Copeland Facts
- She represents intelligence, grace, and beauty. Quinn has disclosed that her parents did not find out her gender before her birth. They had loved that Quinn is an Irish name and Annabelle is a Southern name, but they selected her name mainly for the amusing reason as then her initials would spell QAC. Her sister’s name is Poppy, as her parents have wanted to joke that they definitely have their Ps and Qs.
- Quinn started to sing when she was only 3 years old. She grew up in a house full of musicals and went on to thrill everyone by getting cast in Waitress the Musical at the tender age of 5. Quinn had already been singing Sondheim musicals in a British tone since she was 3. She then began to take lessons in acting, voice, dance, as well as stage presence.
- Quinn began to write songs and plays in the backyard by the time she was 5 years old.
- Quinn has thoroughly enjoyed Broadway shows and has always stood by the stage door for autographs. When she saw Moulin Rouge, she had begun to thirst for the attention of Aaron Tveit and had ended up yelling out to ask him if he wanted her autograph.
- She has revealed that her mother has paid her allowance in Robux so that she can play more of the game with her friends online.
- As of March 2021, Quinn has been the youngest person ever to be accepted into Linda Septien‘s Master Artist Development program.
- Quinn has been noted for her humble and kind heart along with her bold as well as silly nature, which has been a magical combination.
- She has been a very big fan of Harry Potter and has loved to practice spells with her magic wand.
Featured Image by Quinn Copeland / Instagram