|Holly Robinson Peete Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1964|
Holly Robinson Peete is an American singer and actress who rose to prominence with her appearance as Judy Hoffs on 21 Jump Street. Nevertheless, she has also portrayed many other notable characters such as Vanessa Russell on Hangin’ with Mr. Cooper, and Dr. Malena Ellis on For Your Love.
Holly Elizabeth Robinson
Mount Airy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
She divides her time between Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
Holly studied at Germantown, Philadelphia’s Greene Street Friends School in the past. She also attended Santa Monica High School.
Later, she graduated with a degree in psychology and French from Sarah Lawrence College. From there, Holly went on to study at the University of Paris.
Actress, Singer, Author, Television Personality
- Father – Matthew Thomas Robinson Jr. (Actor, Writer, Television Producer)
- Mother – Dolores (School Teacher, Public Relations, Personal Talent Manager)
- Siblings – Matthew Thomas Robinson III (Older Brother)
Holly is represented by Agency For The Performing Arts.
R&B, Soul, Pop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly has dated –
- Johnny Depp (1990) – RUMOR
- Rodney Peete (1995-Present) – Holly got married to former NFL quarterback Rodney Peete on June 10, 1995. The couple has 4 children – twins Ryan Elizabeth Peete and son Rodney Peete, Jr. (b. October 17, 1997), and 2 more boys named Robinson Peete (b. August 11, 2002), and Roman Peete (b. February 25, 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Thin lips and eyebrows
- Snub nose
Through her social media, Holly has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- The Wardrobe Girls
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
She has also appeared in commercials for various brands including Winsor Pilates, Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Carnation Breakfast Essentials, and Lipozene.
Holly Robinson Peete Favorite Things
- Comfort Food – Cheesesteak with provolone cheese and hot cherry peppers
Source – AARP
Holly Robinson Peete Facts
- She spent the first 10 years of her life in Philadelphia before moving to California in 1974.
- At Santa Monica High School, she studied in the same class as well-known stars Rob Lowe and Yvette Lee Bowser.
- While in Paris, Holly would sing at various places. She also performed alongside jazz musician Lionel Hampton at the Hotel Meridian Jazz Club in the past.
- In 1969, she made her debut TV show appearance as Sally in Sesame Street. Later, in 1986, Holly made her first feature film portrayal as K.C., Cherry Bomb in Howard: A New Breed of Hero.
- She is fluent in French.
- Her son Rodney Jr. was 3 years old when he was diagnosed with autism.
- She is an active basketball player.
- Her father Matthew was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease in the past. Following that, she and Rodney started the HollyRod Foundation.
- In the year 2012, she was chosen to be the face of Nestle‘s Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
- She was inducted into the Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority on October 4, 2012.
- Holly is friends with actors Lela Rochon and Steve Harvey.
Featured Image By Holly Robinson Peete / Instagram