|Lee Da-in Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1992|
Lee Da-in is a South Korean actress who is well-recognized for her portrayal of Kim Do Yeon in Alice, Soon-yi in Nice Shorts, Lee Jae-In in Doctor Prisoner, and Park Hyo-jung in Make a Woman Cry.
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
According to sources, Da-in studied at Soongeui Elementary School and later attended Sinsa Middle School.
Da-in graduated from Hanyang University with a degree in Theater and Film.
- Father – Im Young-gyu (Actor)
- Mother – Kyeon Mi-ri (Actress, Singer)
- Siblings – Lee Yu-bi (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Lee Hong-heon (Step-Father) (Businessman)
Da-in is represented by Content Y and 9-Ato Entertainment.
5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Da-in has dated –
- Lee Seung-gi (2020-Present) – Lee Da-in and fellow actor Lee Seung-gi started dating one another sometime in late 2020. They got married on April 7, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of South Korean descent.
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Fuller lower lip
- Pale white skin tone
Lee Da-in Favorite Things
- Food – Bread, Rice-Cake, Steam Buns
- Comic Based Films – Spiderman, Avengers
Lee Da-in Facts
- She was brought up in South Korea alongside the likes of her older sister Lee Yu-bi.
- Her parents got married to one another in 1987 but divorced in 1993. Later, in 1998, her mother remarried businessman Lee Hong-heon who adopted Da-in and her sister.
- One of the earliest posts that Da-in uploaded to her Instagram account was on February 8, 2017. It was a throwback picture of her that was taken during her visit to Los Angeles, California.
- Lee is very fond of animals especially cats and dogs.
- She believes in the quotation “where there’s a will there’s a way”.
- Her name means “Shine like a pillar”.
- She relishes the taste of Jjapaghetti.
- Da-in does not like to watch horror films.
- She is a huge fan of the music of Australian musician Flume.
- Lee Da-in got her first break in the entertainment industry with her role of Kim Hye-rim in Twenty Years Old in 2014. The same year, she was also cast in her debut film titled The Fatal Encounter in which she was given a cameo role as Soo-ryun.
Featured Image By Lee Da-in / Instagram