|Kyeon Mi-ri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1965|
Kyeon Mi-ri is a South Korean actress and singer who is well-recognized for her portrayal of an antagonist named Lady Choi in the hit period drama Dae Jang Geum (2003).
견미리 (In English Gyeon Mi-ri)
Seoul, South Korea
In 1983, Kyeon Mi-ri graduated from Seoul Traditional Arts High School. Later, she completed her training at Sejong University‘s Department of Dance.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kyeon has dated –
- Im Young-gyu (1987–1993) – Actor Im Young-gyu and Kyeon Mi-ri tied the knot in 1987. However, they legally parted ways in 1993. Together, they have 2 girls named Lee Yu-bi and Lee Da-in.
- Lee Hong-hun (1998-Present) – Kyeon Mi-ri married businessman Lee Hong-heon in 1998, with whom she has a son named Lee Ki-baek. Lee Hong-hun adopted both of Kyeon’s daughters from her previous marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry and is a part of the Hwanggan Kyeon clan.
- Petite physical appearance
Kyeon Mi-ri Facts
- She was raised in Seoul.
- Mi-ri released her debut album titled Happy Women in 2009.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Jeong Nan-jeong’s maid in 500 Years of Joseon – Pungran.
- Mi-ri is a descendant of Gyeon Hwon, who was the first king of the Hubaekje kingdom, during the Later Three Kingdoms of Korea.
- She was accused of stock manipulation in 2009, alongside her husband who was accused of insider trading.
Featured Image By KIYOUNG KIM / Flickr / CC BY 2.0