|Lee Yu-bi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lee Yu-bi is a South Korean singer and actress who is well-recognized for her work in Gu Family Book and The Innocent Man.
임유비 (In English Im Yu-bi)
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul, South Korea
Yu-bi vocally trained at the Ewha Woman’s University.
- Father – Im Young-gyu (Actor)
- Mother – Kyeon Mi-ri (Actress)
- Siblings – Lee Da-in (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Lee Hong-heon (Step-Father), Lee Ki-baek (Step-Brother)
Yu-bi is represented by 935 Entertainment.
Pop, Korean Pop, Cover
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Yu-bi has South Korean ancestry and is a descendant of the Hwanggan Kyeon clan on her mother’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- She sports a fringe hairstyle.
Through her social media, Yu-bi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Mulberry and CNN Apparel.
Lee Yu-bi Favorite Things
- Girl Group – Blackpink
Source – Kpopstarz
Lee Yu-bi Facts
- She was born and raised in Seoul alongside her sister Lee Da-in.
- Lee was just 2 years old when her father and mother legally parted ways in 1993. After that, her mother married for a second time with businessman Lee Hong-heon in 1998, who eventually adopted Yu-bi and Da-in.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as herself in the short-lived sitcom Vampire Idol in 2011. Later, in 2014, she was cast in her first theatrical film as Royal concubine Soui in The Royal Tailor alongside the likes of actors Han Suk-kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin-hye, and Yoo Yeon-seok.
- Her television and film credits include The Innocent Man (2012), Gu Family Book (2013), Pinocchio (2014), The Royal Tailor (2014), and Twenty (2015).
- She signed with 935 Entertainment in October 2017.
- Yu-bi started her YouTube channel titled 이유비YUBI on August 17, 2021.
Featured Image By KOREA Dispatch / YouTube / CC BY 3.0