|Jeon Jungkook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 1, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon Jungkook is a South Korean singer, songwriter, rapper, and dancer who is best known for being a member of and vocalist in the South Korean boy band BTS, with which he has worked on a wide range of discography that includes songs and albums such as Love Yourself: Tear, Wake Up, Wings, Face Yourself, Be, Map of the Soul: 7, Dark & Wild, DNA, Map of the Soul: 7 – The Journe, Fake Love, Dynamite, Idol, and Youth. In 2019, he became the most-searched male K-pop idol on Google according to their mid-year chart. Also, in 2018 and 2020, the members of BTS were named the most influential celebrities of Korea by Forbes while Time Magazine named BTS their 2020 “Entertainer of the Year” in December 2020.
Jungkook, Jungkookie, Nochu, Justin Seagull, Golden Maknae, Kookie Kookie
Busan, South Korea
Jungkook went to the Baek Yang Middle School. After that, he started studying at the School of Performing Arts Seoul. He completed his school education in February 2017. He then got enrolled at the Global Cyber University.
Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Dancer
- Siblings – Junghyun (Older Brother)
Big Hit Entertainment
Dance Pop, K-pop, Hip-hop
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
Big Hit Entertainment
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jungkook has dated –
- Yein (2016) – Towards the end of 2016, Jungkook was reported to be going out with singer Yein, who is also a member of the music band Lovelyz. As per dating rumors, they were seen making eye contact at numerous events. They were also wearing similar outfits on numerous occasions.
- Sana (2017) – In March 2017, Jungkook was linked with singer Sana by the Korean media. The premise of these rumors was that she had shared the pictures of her with a bag of Banana Kick, which is best known for being his favorite snack.
- Momo – It was speculated that Jungkook and Twice member Momo were in a relationship.
Note – The above relationships were rumors as they all remained unconfirmed by Jungkook or his management.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to go for ‘Auburn’ and ‘Blonde’ hair makeover.
Boyish good looks
- Jungkook has appeared in a series of TV commercials for Puma.
- He has also done endorsement work for SL Telecom and MBC Chicken with his music band.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the South Korean boy band, Bangtan Boys (BTS). They are best known for having released several chart-topping singles in their native South Korea and attained a cult following amongst their fans.
- Having released his covers of several popular singles such as Purpose (by Justin Bieber), Nothing Like Us (by Justin Bieber), Lost Stars (by Adam Levine), and Paper Hearts (by Tori Kelly).
In June 2013, his music band released their first studio album, 2 Cool 4 Skool.
First TV Show
In 2013, Jungkook made his first TV show appearance on the TV talk show, After School Club.
Jeon Jungkook Favorite Things
- Drink – Banana Milk
- Food – Meat and anything with flour
- Singers – Justin Bieber, Troye Sivan, IU, and Charlie Puth
- Number – 1
- Climate – Sunny with a cool breeze
- Role Model – G-Dragon
- Colors – Red, black, yellow, and white
- Video Game – Overwatch
- Avenger – Iron Man
Source – Wikia.com
Jeon Jungkook Facts
- He is the youngest member of his music group, Bangtan Boys.
- While growing up, he wanted to become a badminton player. It was after listening to G-Dragon’s songs in high school, he decided to become a singer.
- He is very fond of ear piercings and has got around 8 piercings in total.
- In June 2017, his music band was included by Time magazine in the list featuring 25 most influential people.
- Early in his teens, he participated in the auditions for the dance show, Superstar K3, but wasn’t selected.
- In 2012, he went to Los Angeles to get enrolled in a popular dance academy.
- With BTS, he released the band’s 4th Japanese studio album and 8th overall album, Map of the Soul: 7 – The Journey, on July 14, 2020. It comprised of tracks such as Stay Gold, Your Eyes Tell, and Lights and was ranked at number #4 on the Japan Hot Albums (Billboard Japan) chart while it peaked several weekly charts including US World Albums (Billboard), Japanese Albums (Oricon), Japan Hot Albums (Billboard Japan), and Portuguese Albums (AFP).
- He won the MTV Millennial Award for “Global Instagrammer” in 2019.
- As a BTS member, he has won several accolades including Mnet Asian Music Awards, Melon Music Awards, Golden Disc Awards, Seoul Music Awards, Gaon Chart Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards, Korean Music Awards, and MTV Video Music Awards.
- In October 2021, Jungkook had covered Harry Styles‘s song Falling which is from his 2019 album Fine Line.
Featured Image by Heavenly Moment97 / Heavenly Moment97 / CC BY-4.0