|Central Cee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1998|
Central Cee is a British rapper who shot to fame after releasing his singles Loading and Day in the Life in 2020 that combined, have amassed more than 70 million views on YouTube. He has dropped a number of mixtapes including his first one that he had self-released in March 2021 titled Wild West, that had debuted at number 2 on the UK Albums Chart and number 1 on the UK R&B Albums Chart. Central Cee had accrued more than 4 million Spotify listeners per month in mid-2021 and he has garnered more than a million followers on Instagram.
Shepherd’s Bush, London, England, United Kingdom
He had taken an apprenticeship training in Pharmaceuticals.
- Siblings – He has 3 younger brothers.
British Hip Hop, Trap, UK Drill
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Malu Trevejo – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and Black)
He has Chinese and Guyanese ancestry due to his grandparents.
- Tattoos on his body
- Defined jawline
Central Cee Favorite Things
- Holiday Destination – Mexico
- Piece Of Advice – Mind should reign over matter, the knowledge having changed his life
Source – The Face
Central Cee Facts
- He was brought up in Shepherds Bush.
- His earliest and most cherished memories have involved music. Central Cee has remembered his father picking him up on evenings and weekends while playing old school hip-hop, reggae, and dancehall music, with him and his siblings creating rhymes in the car. He has stated that it was a combination of his father’s influence and the wide-ranging music environment in which he was raised that put him on his musical journey and he started writing raps of his own at the tender age of 8.
- Central Cee used to keep to himself in school, but at times, he would misbehave and get angry.
- He has stated that growing up in West London, income inequality and the consequent contrast used to be extremely clear. Every day on his way to school he would see all the vast yards in Holland Park and realize that it was attainable, and thereby he would get highly motivated.
- Before gaining stardom, Central Cee had worked various jobs including at a shoe shop for 3 weeks, having resigned after finding out his wage.
- He has tried to promote positive messages through his music.
- Central Cee has affirmed that as the title of his tape Wild West has denoted, he has paid homage to his area via his work and represented it, and has wished everyone from his place to celebrate it with him. He has relished how doing music he is able to make the people close to him, proud. He has been grateful to all those who have vouched for him and liked to prove them right. Although the tape has been sonically very close to drill, he has covered different kinds of topics and styles and wanted people to understand that he is far from a one-dimensional artist.
- He has disclosed that he could never go back to short hair and that he has felt comfortable and secure in long hair.
Featured Image by Central Cee / Instagram