|RiFF RAFF Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1982|
RiFF RAFF is an American rapper whose discography consists of albums, mixtapes, and tracks like Neon Icon, Aquaberry Aquarius, Tip Toe Wing in My Jawwdinz, Peach Panther, Texas Tornado, Birth of an Icon, Pink Python, Vanilla Gorilla, Let Me Drive, Cranberry Vampire, Never Ending Saturday, Hilton Swag Vol. 1, Rookie of the Future, Sour & Gun Powder, Freestyle Scientist, Trick or Treat, Summer of Surf, Tangerine Tiger, Suckas Askin’ Questions (ft. Lil Debbie), How to Be the Man, Yesterday (with Snoop Dogg and Collie Buddz), Real Boyz (ft. Cap1 and OJ da Juiceman), Vibe, Spazz Out (with Travis Barker), Strange Times (ft. Gordy Grace), Water Whippin Wizard (ft. Yelawolf), Tip Toe 3 (ft. Chief Keef), Treasure Chest (ft. Chief Keef), Million Dollar Mullet (ft. Yelawolf), Make It Drop (ft. YG), and Hop Out The Lamb.
Horst Christian Simco
Jody Highroller, MTV Riff Raff, Dale Dan Tony, Brendan Hallihan
Houston, Texas, United States
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
RiFF RAFF studied at the Langham Creek High School and played as the shooting guard on the school’s basketball team. However, he dropped out in his senior year of schooling. But shortly after, he cleared his GEDs.
He began attending the Hibbing Community College in Minnesota in 2001 but again opted out in 2003. There, he had made it to the basketball team.
- Father – Ronald Simco (Vietnam War Veteran)
- Mother – Anita Isaacs (Maid)
- Siblings – Amber Simco (Older Sister), Claire Simco (Younger Sister), Viktor Simco (Younger Brother)
- Others – Bernard Isaacs (Maternal Grandfather), Amy Ruth Jacobson (Maternal Grandmother)
RiFF RAFF has been represented by the Los Angeles-based Stampede Management.
He was earlier managed by the Florida-based Golden Hare Group.
Hip-hop, EDM, Trap
- Mad Decent
- Empire Distribution
- Neon Nation Corporation (under BMG Right Management)
- Beartrap Sound
- Stacks on Deck
His net worth has been $7 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
RiFF RAFF has dated –
- Tabatha Fernandes – He was involved with a Canadian national named Tabatha Fernandes in the past.
- Red Lickherish – He once had a fling with glamor model Red Lickherish.
- Lil Debbie (2012) – In the year 2012, RiFF RAFF was in a romantic relationship with rapper, model, and fashion designer Lil Debbie.
- Cat Marnell (2012) – Writer and media commentator Cat Marnell went out with RiFF RAFF in 2012.
- Katy Perry (2014) – Singer Katy Perry went on a date with RiFF RAFF in 2014 after her split from boyfriend John Mayer. According to the rapper, they attended a Skrillex party and went bowling which was followed by some sushi and drinks. They even attended the VMAs together in 2014.
- Gianna Nicole (2014-2015)
- Jill Kassidy (2017)
- Bella Thorne (2017) – It was RUMORed that he had a fling with actor, model, singer, and writer Bella Thorne in April 2017.
- Bella Elise Rose (2017-2018)
- Summer Brooks (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
He has English ancestry on his father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair in neon shades like ‘pink’, ‘purple’, ‘red’, etc.
- His body is covered in tattoos including one of Bart Simpson on his chest, a cross on his left arm, and the logos of MTV, NBA, and WorldStarHipHop.
- Outlandish hair colors and hairstyles
- His diamond Street Shark grills (dental jewelry)
RiFF RAFF has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Myspace (2013)
- Four Loko Gold (2017)
Best Known For
His outlandish appearance and extravagant lifestyle as a rapper.
He released his debut studio album titled Neon Icon in June 2014. It peaked at number #6 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #22 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance on MTV’s reality show From G’s to Gents as himself in the Down ‘N Dirty episode in 2009.
RiFF RAFF underwent a major body transformation in 2015 when he put on 50 lbs in his quest to become a WWE wrestler. To achieve the required weight, he ate a lot of junk food and followed a strict workout regimen working out 5 days a week. His workout routine consisted of squats, lunges, cardio, and yoga all in sets under the tutelage of Hulk Hogan.
RiFF RAFF Favorite Things
- Albums – Seminole Wind by John Anderson, Crush by Bon Jovi, Chopping Em Up Part 1 by Swishahouse, Get Ya Mind Correct by Paul Wall and Chamillionaire, Face Value by Phil Collins, Greatest Hits by Wilson Phillips, Number Ones by Michael Jackson, Homework by Daft Punk, City of Syrup by Big Moe
- Color – Neon Peach
- Book – The Giving Tree
- Kind Of Sushi – Chicken teriyaki rolls, California rolls, Shrimp tempura rolls
RiFF RAFF Facts
- He began his rapping career by selling his homemade CDs in which he would rap over other artists’ beats at several malls in Houston.
- He was formerly a part of the rap group Three Loco with Andy Milonakis and Dirt Nasty (Simon Rex).
- In August 2013, he was arrested in North Carolina for the possession of alcohol, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia. He was booked in jail, however, was released the same night without bail.
- In a bid to become famous, he gave many auditions including P. Diddy’s reality show Making the Band.
- He was involved in the Spring Breakers controversy wherein the movie had actor James Franco play the character of the tattoo-laced white rapper named Alien who seemed to be heavily influenced by Riff Raff. The makers of the film denied the allegation stating that the character was rather based on the underground rap artist Dangeruss.
- Appearing on MTV’s From G’s to Gents in 2009, helped him get noticed due to his extravagant persona and funny ad-libs.
- His single Bird on a Wire, released in 2012, raked in 1 million plays in 2 months’ time and its popularity helped it get ranked as the 27th best song of 2012 by Complex Music.
- He enlisted the help of WWE veteran Hulk Hogan to fulfill his aspirations of becoming a professional wrestler. For this, he bulked up 55 lbs and went from weighing 170 lbs to 225 lbs in 2015.
- On June 24, 2016, he released his 2nd studio album titled Peach Panther and it peaked at number #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #69 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- Visit his official website @ jodyhighroller.com.
Featured Image by RiFF RAFF / Instagram