|Alli Fitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alli Fitz is an American social media star and singer who is distinguished for releasing several hit singles such as Elegant (2018), Fill The Void (2017), Tragic (2018), and Disease (2017). She is also noted for uploading videos of challenges, pranks, family time vlogs, gaming, and occasional Q&A’s. She started off her social media career by uploading the 6-second videos to her Vine videos. Alli has a huge fan base with more than 600k followers on Instagram, more than 300k followers on Facebook, more than 200k followers on Twitter, and more than 700k subscribers on YouTube.
Allicattt, Alli Fitz
Ohio, United States
Alli graduated with a major in theatre studies from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. Prior to that, she studied at Xenia High School.
Social Media Star, Singer
- Mother – She is a health and physical education teacher.
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Alli self-manages her career.
Vocals, Flute, Ukulele
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
In the past, Alli did love someone very deeply, however, their relationship did not work out. Hence, she released the song Disease which is typically based on her relationship.
She has also dated –
- Scotty Sire (2014) – She reportedly dated YouTuber Scotty Sire in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blue’, ‘Pink’, or ‘Green’.
Alli Fitz has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Ritz Crackers
- Universal Records
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
Best Known For
- Releasing several hit songs such as Fill The Void (2017), Disease (2017), Tragic (2018), and Elegant (2018)
- Uploading videos of challenges, pranks, family time vlogs, gaming, and occasional Q&A’s to her YouTube channel titled Alli Fitz
As a Singer
She released her debut single Feel It In My Heart on September 12, 2014. The song was released under the name AlliCattt.
Later, she released her song titled Work from Home on April 15, 2016. It featured music artist Chad Perez. The song was released under the name Alli Fitz.
Since then, Allicattt launched a couple of other songs like Fill The Void (2017), Disease (2017), Tragic (2018), and Elegant (2018).
Alli Fitz Favorite Things
- Song In February 2018 – Madison Beer‘s Fools, Wheels by Moxie Raia
- Demi Lovato Song Ending With The Letter “T” – Don’t Forget (2008)
- Pop-Tart Flavor – Wow Berry
- Kind Of House – Modern
- Cereal – Life from Quaker
- Lyric – “How long’s it gonna take before you see that she’s no me” from Demi Lovato’s song Everytime You Lie (2009)
Alli Fitz Facts
- She was raised in Xenia.
- Alli developed an interest for acting ever since she was in Xenia High School. While was studying there, she took up advanced theatrical production and played the flute in band.
- She was born Alexandria Fitzpatrick, however, she changed it to Alli Fitz so that it would be easier for her fans to get a hold-off.
- Alli is left-handed.
- She has a huge crush on singer Nick Jonas.
- Alli gets jealous very fast and does not like getting into arguments with people.
- She tends to perspire a little more than the average human being.
- In the past, she promised her family that she would star on Disney shows.
- Alli cannot sleep after 9 in the morning.
- During her childhood years, she wanted to be a dog. She also has 2 dogs.
- She is a huge fan of ASMR and watches that just before she goes to bed.
- Alli is not very fond of superhero movies as she thinks that they are just noisy.
- In the past, she had 3 fish named Nick, Joe, and Kevin. They were all named after the members of the pop band, Jonas Brothers.
- In 2005, she had vowed to become famous on MySpace.
- Until the age of 12, she did not like the taste of cheese.
- After earning her share of money that she got from her vine videos, she bought tickets to a Demi Lovato concert.
- She once told singer Charlie Puth that he was her celebrity crush.
- Alli is afraid of butterflies.
- In the past, she used to wear a pair of glasses until she got herself contact lenses. Without her glasses, she is unable to see.
- She is scared of people with dry and flaky skin.
- Alli is a huge Demi Lovato and Dua Lipa fan.
- In early 2018, she had got 4 tattoos done on her fingers and arms.
- She enjoys playing Super Mario video games.
- When she was little, Alli and her sister used to be hit each other on the feet with a ruler and they named it a “feetbeat”.
- She’s always confused between popcorn and nachos when she is at the theaters.
- Alli loved the movie High School Musical 2 (2007).
- Alli started singing when she merely 8 years old.
- Her inspiration to pursue her dreams comes from her mother.
- Alli supports the charity “No Kid Hungry”.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Alli Fitz / Instagram