Madison Elle Beer
Jericho, Long Island, New York, U.S.
She commenced homeschooling at 12. But, before that, Madison attended Jericho Middle School in Jericho, New York. She was also bullied in the school like many other celebrities.
- Father – Robert Beer (Luxury home builder)
- Mother – Tracie Beer (Interior designer)
- Siblings – Ryder Beer (Younger Brother)
Her career is managed by Scooter Braun, Bieber’s manager.
Pop, bubblegum pop, R&B
School Boy records, Island Def Jam Records
5 ft 4 in or 162½ cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Beer dated –
- Jack Gilinsky (2015-2016) – In April 2015, she started dating web video star, Jack Gilinsky. Jack confirmed it via a YouTube video. Together, they are called Jadison. The duo split in October 2016.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2017) – In July 2017, model and son of David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn started dating Madison. The dating rumors first surfaced the tabloids when they were seen during Wonderland party in London in July 2017. In August 2017, the relationship came to an end as she couldn’t romance with Brooklyn due to long distance.
Race / Ethnicity
Hazel (mix of yellow, brown, and green colors)
She revealed in an interview in late 2016
“I wouldn’t categorize myself as straight because I think labels are really weird.”
34-25-33 in or 87-63.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
Her shoe size is not known.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Her singles such as “Melodies”, and “Unbreakable”.
Madison released her debut single “Melodies” on September 12, 2013. 9000 copies of the single were sold in U.S. The song also featured a guest appearance by Justin Bieber.
Later, in 2014, she released another single called “Unbreakable”.
She was featured in Cody Simpson‘s song “Valentine” re-released in February 2013.
Madison has also recorded a theme song for the franchise “We Are Monster High”
Madison appeared in the 2013 family drama film Louder Than Words for her role as Amy.
First TV Show
In 2014, she guest appeared in the talk show Piper’s Picks TV as herself.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Madison Beer Favorite Things
Madison Beer Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her dad remarried.
- She became well known to the people of singing world after Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing.
- She was signed to Island Def Jam Records by Justin Bieber.
- Her most of the Twitter followers are Beliebers.
- Beer’s followers or supporters are called “iMADginers.”
- The YouTube sensation “Madison” was discovered by Justin Bieber and she credits him as her inspiration.
- Madison likes to practice on the piano during her free time.
- She likes to sing, dance, watch funny YouTube videos and play piano.
- Visit her official website @ www.madisonbeer.com.
- Join Madison on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTubeVEVO, Google+, SoundCloud, Tumblr, iTunes and YouTube.