Madison Elle Beer
Jericho, Long Island, New York, U.S.
She commenced homeschooling at 12. But, before that, Madison attended Jericho Middle School in Jericho, New York. She was also bullied in the school like many other celebrities.
- Father – Robert Beer (Luxury Home Builder)
- Mother – Tracie Beer (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Ryder Beer (Younger Brother)
Her career is managed by Scooter Braun, Bieber’s manager.
Later, she also signed with First Access Entertainment.
Pop, bubblegum pop, R&B
Island Records, First Access Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (She herself has claimed her height to be 5 ft 5 in.)
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madison Beer has dated –
- Jack Gilinsky (2015-2016, 2016-2017) – In April 2015, she started dating web video star, Jack Gilinsky. Jack confirmed it via a YouTube video. Together, they are called Jadison. The duo split in October 2016. The couple reunited and called it quits finally in June 2017 when the audio tape got leaked in which Jack was talking abusively to Madison.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2017) – In July 2017, model and son of David Beckham and Victoria Beckham, Brooklyn started dating Madison. The dating rumors first surfaced the tabloids when they were seen during Wonderland party in London in July 2017. In August 2017, the relationship came to an end as she couldn’t romance with Brooklyn due to long distance.
- Zack Bia (2017-2018) – In late 2017, Madison started dating Instagram star Zack Bia. They remained together for more than 6 months and despite having a fight in July 2018 at Delilah, they remained together. But, the couple had finally separated by August 2018.
- Unidentified (2018) – In August 2018, Madison was seen with an unknown man at Urth Caffe in Hollywood. It was confirmed by Daily Mail.
Race / Ethnicity
Hazel (A mix of yellow, brown, and green colors)
She revealed in an interview in late 2016 that
“I wouldn’t categorize myself as straight because I think labels are really weird.”
34-25-33 in or 87-63.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Her singles such as “Melodies”, and “Unbreakable”.
As a Singer
Madison released her debut single “Melodies” on September 12, 2013. 9000 copies of the single were sold in U.S. The song also featured a guest appearance by Justin Bieber.
Later, in 2014, she released another single called “Unbreakable”.
She was featured in Cody Simpson‘s song “Valentine” re-released in February 2013.
Madison has also recorded a theme song for the franchise “We Are Monster High”
Madison appeared in the 2013 family drama film Louder Than Words for her role as Amy.
First TV Show
In 2014, she guest appeared in the talk show Piper’s Picks TV as herself.
Madison Beer Favorite Things
Madison Beer Facts
- Her parents divorced when she was young and her dad remarried.
- She became well known to the people of the singing world after Justin Bieber tweeted a link to a video of her singing.
- She was signed to Island Def Jam Records by Justin Bieber.
- Her most of the Twitter followers are Beliebers.
- Beer’s followers or supporters are called “iMADginers.”
- The YouTube sensation “Madison” was discovered by Justin Bieber and she credits him as her inspiration.
- Madison likes to practice on the piano during her free time.
- She likes to sing, dance, watch funny YouTube videos and play the piano.
- Visit her official website @ madisonbeer.com.
- Join Madison on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTubeVEVO, Google+, SoundCloud, Tumblr, iTunes, and YouTube.