|Ashley Tisdale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1985|
Ashley Tisdale is an American actress, singer, and producer who initially gained acclaim with her role as Maddie Fitzpatrick in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as well as by appearing as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series. Moreover, she has also branched out as a singer who has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Headstrong, Guilty Pleasure, Love Me & Let Me Go, Suddenly, and It’s Alright, It’s OK.
Ashley Michelle Tisdale
Ash, Ashie, Tiz, The Tizz
Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ashley did her schooling from Valencia High School from 1999 to 2003.
Actress, Recording Artist, Producer, Singer, Model
- Father – Michael Tisdale (Contractor)
- Mother – Lisa Morris
- Siblings – Jennifer Tisdale (Older Sister) (Actress and Film Producer)
- Others – Henry Franklin Tisdale, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Emma Lois Fitzgerald (Paternal Grandmother), Arnold Frederick Morris (Maternal Grandfather) (Developer of Ginsu Knives), Marilyn Keays (Maternal Grandmother), Ron Popeil (Grandfather’s Cousin) (Inventor, Marketing Personality, Founder of the direct response marketing company Ronco), Mikayla Dawn (Niece)
Ashley has been represented by –
- Bill Perlman (whom she met when she was 3 years old)
- Ford Modeling Agency (1997-2003)
- Creative Artists Agency
- United Talent Agency
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency
Warner Bros. Records, Big Noise
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Tisdale has dated –
- Gili Lang (1999-2000) – She went out with actor Gili Lang for a couple of months between 1999 and 2000.
- Jared Murillo (2007-2009) – Jared Murillo, a professional dancer is known to have dated Ashley from July 2007 until March 2009. They first met during the filming of the 2006 movie “High School Musical”.
- Scott Speer (April 2009-October 2012) (See pic) – Scott Speer directed his first Ashley Tisdale video in 2007. Then, he did 2 more videos with her and in 2009, they started dating. But their relationship saw an end in October 2012.
- Martin Johnson (December 2011-March 2012) – American singer and guitarist started dating Tisdale from late 2011 and had a short time relationship with her. Martin was thrown to fame after becoming ‘Boys Like Girls’ frontman.
- Christopher French (December 2012-Present) – Annie Automatic’s lead singer Christopher French is married to American musician Ashley Tisdale. The duo started dating in December 2012. Ashley and French got engaged on August 8, 2013, and married on September 8, 2014, in a small private ceremony held in Santa Barbara, California. There is a huge height difference between them. Also, in September 2020, they announced via Instagram that Ashley was pregnant with their first child together. On March 23, 2021, the couple welcomed a girl named Jupiter Iris French.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry on her father’s side and is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her mom’s side.
Ashley’s natural hair color is Brown.
However, she prefers to dye them blonde.
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
Staples Inc (2007), Eckō Red clothing (2007), Got Milk?, appeared in commercials for T-Mobile and Toys “R” Us.
At the age of 3, she did a bathroom tissue ad.
She grew up with a mix of both Christianity and Judaism as her father has been a Christian and her mother has been Jewish.
Best Known For
Portraying the candy-counter girl “Maddie Fitzpatrick” in Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the female antagonist Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series (2006).
American singer-songwriter Ashley Tisdale released her first album titled Headstrong on February 6, 2007, through Warner Bros. Records. In all, there are 14 tracks in this album. It reached the Gold level in the United States.
First Film as a Voice Artist
1998 film An All Dogs Christmas Carol. This was a direct-to-video film (released on TV) and an animated film, for which Ashley gave her voice.
First Film as an Actress
2001 film Donnie Darko for her role as Kim. She did not star in this American fantasy and comedy-drama film.
First Film as a Producer
2008 romantic comedy film Picture This was her first film as an executive producer. She also starred (acted) in this film for her role as Mandy Gilbert. It was released on July 13, 2008, on television by ABC Family.
First TV Show
American sitcom TV series Smart Guy is her first TV show. This show ran for three seasons from April 2, 1997, to May 16, 1999. But, Ashley appeared in just a single episode and it was episode no. 6 in Season 1, titled “A Little Knowledge”.
Ashley Tisdale is a health lover and that is why she has also hired a personal trainer. She manages to eat a balanced diet. She workouts a lot for strengthening her muscles – particularly cardio and weight training. She normally does exercises 4 days per week.
Her trainer has divided the schedule as follows –
30 minutes for core exercises, elliptical training, and weight training each. She also has slender legs, for which she daily runs for a while on the treadmill in the gym and climbs the staircase.
Ashley Tisdale’s Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi, Chocolate
- TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Song – Baby (Justin Bieber 2010)
- Favorite Song From High School Musical 2 – Gotta Go My Own Way
- Bands – The Used, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Paramore, Usher
- Subject – English/Creative Writing
- Book – The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks)
- Place – Forever 21, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Justice
- Movies – Just Married (2003), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997), How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (2003), A Walk To Remember (2001), Titanic (1997)
- Accessory – Louis Vuitton Bag
- Broadway Musical – Wicked
- Favorite Product from Illuminate Cosmetics Line – Glow Up Palette
Source – Us Magazine
Ashley Tisdale’s Facts
- Ashley was also a Ford Model from 1997 to 2003.
- Ashley has a teacup poodle dog named Maui.
- She had also sung a song at the White House, for President Bill Clinton, when she was 12 years old.
- She underwent a septoplasty procedure in November 2007 to correct her partially deviated septum.
- For her role in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, she bagged the Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Award for “Best TV Actress” in 2007.
- She has posed n*de for Allure magazine’s May 2011 issue.
- In 2014, she won the Young Hollywood Award in the “Social Media Superstar” category.
- She doesn’t like to watch herself on the screen.
- In 2007, she underwent rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum.
- In March 2021, she sold her Los Feliz-based 4,214-square-feet home for $5.78 million. She had purchased it in 2019 for almost $4.1 million.
- Vanessa Hudgens was the only person who was aware of Ashley’s daughter’s name (Jupiter French) even before her birth.
- She has a birthmark on her upper right arm.
- Ashley has given her voice to the Candace Flynn character in Disney’s animated series Phineas and Ferb.
- She released her 3rd studio album Symptoms in 2019 after a gap of 10 years from her 2nd album.
- She had spent 6 months writing and recording her third album Symptoms. She got the inspiration for the album from hiking.
- Ashley’s initial jobs were at Wet Seal and Abercrombie & Fitch. She tried working at those places where she could get an employee discount.
- A bright yellow-colored Lexus convertible was her first car. She was motivated to buy the car from the 2001 movie The Fast and the Furious.
- Gigi Hadid is her girl crush.
- She goes with the mantra, “Do your best”.
- Britney Spears was her favorite diva growing up.
- She owns over 10 crystals.
- Ashley was starstruck after meeting Angelina Jolie for the first time at the Germany airport at 3 A.M.
- The Attacking Anxiety and Depression program by Lucinda Bassett has helped her a lot in life.
- Growing up, people used to say to her that she looked like Brittany Murphy.
- She loves eating sourdough-crust pizza.
- Ashley meditates whenever she gets time. She feels the most confident whenever she exercises and does meditation.
- In late 2022, Ashley sold her Hollywood Hills home (after owning it for less than 2 years) to Madison Beer for $5.9 million. Ashley had originally purchased it for $4.2 million in early 2021.
- Ashley has suffered from alopecia since her early 20s.