|Ashley Tisdale Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1985|
Ashley Tisdale is an American actress, singer, and producer who initially gained acclaim with her role as Maddie Fitzpatrick in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody as well as by appearing as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series. Moreover, she has also branched out as a singer who has released several albums, tracks, and extended plays which include Headstrong, Guilty Pleasure, Love Me & Let Me Go, Suddenly, and It’s Alright, It’s OK.
Ashley Michelle Tisdale
Ash, Ashie, Tiz, The Tizz
Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ashley did her schooling from Valencia High School from 1999 to 2003.
Actress, Recording Artist, Producer, Singer, Model
- Father – Michael Tisdale (Contractor)
- Mother – Lisa Morris
- Siblings – Jennifer Tisdale (Older Sister) (Actress and Film Producer)
- Others – Henry Franklin Tisdale, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Emma Lois Fitzgerald (Paternal Grandmother), Arnold Frederick Morris (Maternal Grandfather) (Developer of Ginsu Knives), Marilyn Keays (Maternal Grandmother), Ron Popeil (Grandfather’s Cousin) (Inventor, Marketing Personality, Founder of the direct response marketing company Ronco), Mikayla Dawn (Niece)
Ashley has been represented by –
- Bill Perlman (whom she met when she was 3 years old)
- Ford Modeling Agency (1997-2003)
- Creative Artists Agency
- United Talent Agency
- Imprint PR, Public Relations Agency
Warner Bros. Records, Big Noise
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Tisdale has dated –
- Gili Lang (1999-2000) – She went out with actor Gili Lang for a couple of months between 1999 and 2000.
- Jared Murillo (2007-2009) – Jared Murillo, a professional dancer is known to have dated Ashley from July 2007 until March 2009. They first met during the filming of the 2006 movie “High School Musical”.
- Scott Speer (April 2009-October 2012) (See pic) – Scott Speer directed his first Ashley Tisdale video in 2007. Then, he did 2 more videos with her and in 2009, they started dating. But their relationship saw an end in October 2012.
- Martin Johnson (December 2011-March 2012) – American singer and guitarist started dating Tisdale from late 2011 and had a short time relationship with her. Martin was thrown to fame after becoming ‘Boys Like Girls’ frontman.
- Christopher French (December 2012-Present) – Annie Automatic’s lead singer Christopher French is married to American musician Ashley Tisdale. The duo started dating in December 2012. Ashley and French got engaged on August 8, 2013, and married on September 8, 2014, in a small private ceremony held in Santa Barbara, California. There is a huge height difference between them. Also, in September 2020, they announced via Instagram that Ashley was pregnant with their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry on her father’s side and is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her mom’s side.
Ashley’s natural hair color is Brown.
However, she prefers to dyes them blonde.
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
Staples Inc (2007), Eckō Red clothing (2007), Got Milk?, appeared in commercials for T-Mobile and Toys “R” Us.
She grew up with a mix of both Christianity and Judaism as her father has been a Christian and her mother has been Jewish.
Best Known For
Portraying the candy-counter girl “Maddie Fitzpatrick” in Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the female antagonist Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical film series (2006).
American singer-songwriter Ashley Tisdale released her first album titled Headstrong on February 6, 2007, through Warner Bros. Records. In all, there are 14 tracks in this album. It reached the Gold level in the United States.
First Film as a Voice Artist
1998 film An All Dogs Christmas Carol. This was a direct-to-video film (released to TVs) and animated film, for which Ashley gave her voice.
First Film as an Actress
2001 film Donnie Darko for her role as Kim. She did not star in this American fantasy and comedy-drama film.
First Film as a Producer
2008 romantic comedy film Picture This was her first film as an executive producer. She also starred (acted) in this film for her role as Mandy Gilbert. It was released on July 13, 2008, on television by ABC Family.
First TV Show
American sitcom TV-series Smart Guy is her first TV show. This show ran for three seasons from April 2, 1997, to May 16, 1999. But, Ashley appeared in just a single episode and it was episode no. 6 in Season 1, titled “A Little Knowledge”.
Ashley Tisdale is a health lover and that is why she has also hired a personal trainer. She manages to eat a balanced diet. She workouts a lot for strengthening her muscles – particularly cardio and weight training. She normally does exercises 4 days per week.
Her trainer has divided the schedule as follows –
30 minutes for core exercises, elliptical training, and weight training each. She also has slender legs, for which she daily runs for a while on the treadmill in the gym and climbs the staircase.
Ashley Tisdale Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi, Chocolate
- Favorite TV Programs – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Song – Baby (Justin Bieber 2010)
- Favorite Song From High School Musical 2 – Gotta Go My Own Way
- Favorite Bands – The Used, All American Rejects, Boys Like Girls, Paramore, Usher
- Favorite Subject – English/Creative Writing
- Favorite Book – The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks)
- Favorite Place – Forever 21, Hollister, Urban Outfitters, Justice
- Favorite Movies – Just Married (2003), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997), How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (2003), A Walk To Remember (2001), Titanic (1997)
- Favorite Accessory – Louis Vuitton Bag
Ashley Tisdale Facts
- Ashley was also a Ford Model from 1997 to 2003.
- Ashley has a teacup poodle dog named Maui.
- She had also sung a song at White House, for President Bill Clinton, when she was 12 years old.
- She underwent a septoplasty procedure in November 2007 to correct her partially deviated septum.
- For her role in The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, she bagged the Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Award for “Best TV Actress” in 2007.
- She has posed n*de for Allure magazine’s May 2011 issue.
- In 2014, she won the Young Hollywood Award in the “Social Media Superstar” category.
- She doesn’t like to watch herself on the screen.