|Gigi Hadid Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1995|
Gigi Hadid is an American fashion model who has established herself as one of the most prominent models in the industry and has worked with various high-profiled brands and designers including Valentino, Moschino, Versace, Fendi, Tommy Hilfiger, Jeremy Scott, Chanel, Elie Saab, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Diane Von Furstenberg, Fenty, Puma, Giambattista Valli, Anna Sui, Alberta Ferretti, Missoni, H&M, Balmain, Isabel Marant, and Max Mara.
Jelena Noura Hadid
Gigi, Squeegee (Bella calls her by this name)
Los Angeles, California, USA
At 17 (in 2012), she graduated from Malibu High School in Malibu, California.
She started studying criminal psychology at New York-based university The New School in 2013 but dropped out to focus fully on her modeling career.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Father – Mohamed Hadid (Palestinian real estate developer)
- Mother – Yolanda Foster (TV personality, model, fashion designer) (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’s star)
- Siblings – Bella Hadid (Younger Sister) (Model), Anwar Hadid (Younger Brother) (Model), Alana Hadid (Half-sister), Erin Foster (Older Step-sister) (Actress), Sara Foster (Older Step-sister) (Actress), Jordan Foster (Step-sister), Amy Foster (Step-sister) (Songwriter)
- Others – David Foster (Stepfather) (Music producer)
Gigi Hadid can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gigi Hadid dated –
- Patrick Uretz (2012) – American personality Patrick Uretz met Gigi via a mutual friend and started dating her in June 2012. The couple dated for about six months before separating on December 3, 2012.
- Nick Jonas (2012) – American singer Nick Jonas and model Gigi Hadid had an encounter in December 2012 after being introduced to each other by someone else.
- Cody Simpson (2013-2014) – Australian singer Cody Simpson started dating Gigi in June 2013. They were first spotted together in November 2013 while ice skating at Rockefeller Center in New York City. They split in early May 2014. On June 2, 2014, they were again seen together. Cody wanted to reconcile with her according to People Magazine. But, as per an interview, given by Cody to an Australian talk show, he and Gigi split on July 31, 2014.
- Daniel Sharman (2014) – In October 2014, Gigi was RUMORed to be dating British actor Daniel Sharman, when they were spotted hanging out in NYC on October 17.
- Lewis Hamilton (2015; 2018) – She had a fling with Lewis Hamilton, who is an English Formula One racing driver in May 2015, when they met during amFAR Gala Cannes 2015. In March 2018, after Gigi separated with Zayn Malik, Lewis was reportedly exchanging flirty text messages with her.
- Joe Jonas (2015) – She started dating singer Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas’s brother in the summer of 2015. She had dated Nick in the past. The couple commenced dating in May 2015, and have been spotted together a couple of times after that. They called it quits in November 2015.
- Zayn Malik (2015-2018, 2018-2019, 2019-Present) – In November 2015, she started dating the English singer and former One Direction member, Zayn Malik. During their time together, they were considered a power couple. The duo called it quits in March 2018. In April 2018, just 6 weeks after splitting, the couple were seen kissing which indicated that they were together. In June 2018, they confirmed their relationship on social media. In January 2019, it was rumored that they had separated. In December 2019, they got back together once more. Later, in April 2020, she confirmed on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon that she was pregnant with Zayn’s child and it was confirmed on April 29, 2020, that the duo is pregnant with a baby girl. She gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Khai on September 19, 2020, on her farm in rural Pennsylvania.
- Tyler Cameron (2019) – In 2019, Gigi had dated model and reality TV star, Tyler Cameron for 2 months.
Race / Ethnicity
Gigi is of Palestinian descent on her dad’s side while she is of Dutch descent on her mom’s side.
Blue with a hint of green
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Gigi Hadid has walked the ramp for Guess, Tom Ford Beauty, and many others.
Gigi was named Tommy Hilfiger’s global brand ambassador on December 17, 2015. By this, she had become the fashion designer for the first time.
She is probably a Muslim.
Though her religion is one of the things, she has not talked about much. On being asked about her religious beliefs, she says –
“You don’t want to share every single aspect of your life with the world… You want to keep a sense of privacy.”
Best Known For
Her modeling gigs and dating singer Cody Simpson
First Fashion Show
Hadid walked the ramp in Ready to Wear – Fall / Winter 2014 fashion show for Desigual and Jeremy Scott.
Gigi appeared in the 2012 short movie Virgin Eyes for her role as Andrea.
First TV Show
Since 2012, she has played recurring roles in Bravo’s reality TV series Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as herself.
Her mom is her personal nutritionist and guides her fully. Gigi’s mother is a reality star and is very conscious about diet and exercise. Gigi gets complete guidance from her mom Yolanda, who exercises daily, eats healthy proteins, grains, vegetables, and fruits.
Her mom also gives her skincare advice and suggests her to wear sunscreen to have an evenly colored face.
You can check out her full workout routine and diet plan.
Gigi Hadid Favorite Things
- Chocolate – Cadbury
- Beauty Product – CHANEL face moisturizer
Source – The Coveteur
Gigi Hadid Facts
- Gigi has appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- At school, she was a competitive horseback rider as well as the varsity volleyball team captain.
- She first signed with IMG models in 2011.
- The model Gigi was discovered at a tender age of 2 by Paul Marciano of Guess.
- In 2012, Hadid was named as the face of the guess campaign.
- Released on April 14, 2014, Gigi played the love interest of Australian singer Cody Simpson in his song “Surfboard”.
- In 2014, she was among the 12 rookies in Sports Illustrated’s annual issue.
- Gigi was raised at a barn in Los Angeles and so she spent a lot of time with horses. She is good at horse riding and loves it.
- Hadid got the chance to ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange on February 13, 2014. She was joined by some other models, viz., Emily Ratajkowski, Emily DiDonato, Natasha Barnard, and Kate Bock.
- Gigi has played the love interest of Miguel in his music video “Simplethings.”
- She was awarded the “Model of The Year” at the First Annual Fashion Los Angeles Awards in 2015.
- Gigi Hadid appeared for the first time in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2015 as a VS model.
- In the 2016 VS Fashion Show, she got her wings for the first time.
- She appeared in the 2015 Pirelli Calendar in Latex.
- In September 2016, she was held by a prankster Vitalii Sediuk from behind all of a sudden after she came out of the fashion show in Milan, Italy.
- She was identified with Hashimoto’s disease in 2016.
- She was the British Fashion Council’s International Model of the Year in 2016.
- She has also appeared on the covers on a number of magazines like Vogue Britain, Vogue China, Vogue Paris, Harper’s Bazaar USA, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Latin America, W Magazine, Glamour USA, and Grazia UK.
- She has worked closely with UNICEF and went on her first mission to Bangladesh on August 25, 2018, and her trip fell on the eve of the 1-year anniversary of the Rohingya refugee crisis.
- In September 2020, after her daughter Khai’s birth, Gigi revealed via Instagram stories that she had received a pink blanket from Taylor Swift (made by Taylor herself) and a Versace sweater from Donatella Versace for her baby girl. Taylor had also gifted Khai a teddy bear that was sewn by Taylor herself and made from one of her own dresses.
- In February 2021, it was revealed that she had got the name of her daughter “Khai” tattooed on her bicep in Arabic.
- She was the cover star of Vogue’s March 2021 issue.
- She had given birth to daughter Khai naturally without the use of an epidural (anesthesia that is often given to women during childbirth to block pain).
- In 2021, Gigi revealed that her mom Yolanda calls her “brain” and her sister Bella the ‘heart’ while dealing with family stuff and world issues.
- Released in July 2021, Gigi narrated for Paxton (played by Darren Barnet) in one of the episodes of season #2 of TV series Never Have I Ever. It was earlier offered to Chrissy Teigen who stepped back in June 2021 due to controversy encircling her.