Daniel Andrew Sharman
Hackney, London, England
Daniel went to private boarding school Mill Hill School in London. He subsequently took admission into Arts Educational School.
In 2004, he took admission into London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art and graduated from it after three years in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in acting.
He is signed to Management 360.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Sharman dated –
- Crystal Reed (2011-2013) – Daniel started dating American actress and model, Crystal Reed in 2011 after meeting her on the set of Teen Wolf. The duo broke out in June of 2013.
- Gigi Hadid (2014) – In October 2014, American model Gigi Hadid was RUMORed to be dating Sharman, when they were spotted hanging out in NYC on October 17.
- Asha Leo (2015) – From January 2015 to July 2015, Daniel dated an English model, Asha Leo.
Race / Ethnicity
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing a recurring role as Isaac Lahey in MTV’s television series Teen Wolf from 2012 to 2014. He appeared in season 2 and season 3 (both parts).
Daniel is also known for playing Ares in 2011 mythology fantasy film Immortals.
Daniel Sharman debuted with 2011 independent film The Last Days of Edgar Harding for his role as Harry.
First TV Show
In 2003, Sharman played the role as Andy Dobbs in BBC One’s legal drama television series Judge John Deed in an episode titled “Judicial Review.”
For the 2011 movie Immortals, Daniel Sharman worked out a lot. He exercised non-stop with the film team. So, he was able to work out due to that competitive mentality. Daniel worked out with stunt team in a small gym in cold Montreal. He did a lot of cardio like running for 10 miles in a day.
Regarding diet, he relied on lots of turkey slices, shrimps, and protein shakes too to supplement his worked out body.
Daniel Sharman Facts
- Daniel started acting at the age of nine after he got selected after auditioning for the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Daniel is an avid fan of football team Arsenal FC.
- He has played a recurring role as Kaleb / Kol Mikaelson in The CW’s TV series The Originals in the past.
- For Royal Shakespeare Company, he appeared in two plays, viz., “The Park” in 1995 (aged 9) and “Macbeth” in 1996 (aged 10).
- In 2002, he appeared in the touring play “The Winslow Boy.” He was 16 at that time.
- Hear more from Daniel on Twitter, and Instagram.