|Samantha Noble Quick Info
|5 ft 9 in
|Date of Birth
|May 15, 1984
Samantha Noble is an Australian actress and acting coach who is known for her work in television and film. One of her most prominent roles has been as Jade/Amitiel in Gabriel. She has also been cast in various other hit films such as See No Evil and Court of Lonely Royals.
Samantha C. Noble
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
Austin, Texas, United States
Samantha studied at Brigidine College Randwick, Sydney. Later, she enrolled at the Australian Catholic University from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Drama, History, and Education in 2001.
Then, she went on to attain her Master’s degree from Sydney University in 2004.
Samantha has taken acting lessons at various well-known institutions that include the National Institute of Dramatic Art, The Actors Studio in New York, the Stella Adler Institute in Los Angeles, Ivana Chubbick Studio, On Camera Connections, and the Academically Talented Youth Programs (ATYP).
Actress, Acting Coach
- Father – John Noble (Actor, Director)
- Mother – Penny Noble (Yoga Instructor, CEO)
- Siblings – Dan Noble (Younger Brother) (Entrepreneur)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note: Though Samantha is married and blessed with a child, she prefers to keep her private life out of the limelight, hence the name of her partner and child were not known publicly as of January 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised and thin eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Samantha Noble Facts
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Kylie Monroe in All Saints in 1998. Later, in 2006, Samantha was cast in her first theatrical film as Kira in See No Evil, starring Kane, Christina Vidal, and Michael J. Pagan.
- Aside from being an actress, Samantha is an acting coach who tutors in schools across Sydney and Los Angeles.
- She is also a talented musician who can play the piano, guitar, and saxophone.
- Samantha was chosen to be the brand ambassador for Foster’s Lager in the United States in the past.
- She has appeared in several short films that include Taxi Ride, Dead Man’s Creek, Lost Little Girl, and How To Hurt.
- Her father John Noble is best known for his role as Denethor in The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003).