|John Noble Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1948|
John Noble is an Australian actor, voice actor, theatre director, and producer. He has been cast in several shows and movies in roles like Walter Bishop/Walternate in the science fiction series Fringe, Dr. John Madsen in the medical drama series All Saints, Denethor in The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Dr. Helpman in the television soap opera Home and Away, Blackheart in the children’s television show Pirate Islands: The Lost Treasure of Fiji, Henry Parish/Jeremy Crane in the supernatural drama series Sleepy Hollow, Morland Holmes in the procedural drama series Elementary, Pat Shepherd in the comedy crime drama film The Mule, and Adam Gallagher in the police drama series Young Lions. Noble has also appeared in several other shows including Tales of the South Seas, The Unit, 24, The Good Wife, Forever, Salvation, The Resident, The Blacklist, Cowboy Bebop, and Hunters.
Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia
He divides his time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Sydney, Australia
Actor, Voice Actor, Theatre Director, Producer
John Noble has been signed with –
- Shepherd Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Stone Manners Salners Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John Noble has dated –
- Penny Noble – He is married to Penny Noble and they parent 2 children – a son named Daniel Noble and a daughter named Samantha Noble (b. May 15, 1984).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Low tone voice
- Resemblance to American actor Ray Wise
John Noble Facts
- In 2003, he co-starred as Denethor, the Steward of Gondor and father of Faramir and Boromir, in the epic fantasy adventure film The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.
- For his role in the science fiction series Fringe, John Noble received the Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” and Saturn Award for “Best Supporting Actor on Television”.
- As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Dragon Spirit in the 2010 action-adventure fantasy film The Last Airbender.
- Reportedly, his hobbies include music, painting, and narration.
- John Noble was diagnosed with osteoporosis in 2012 and his charity, Noble Bones, has helped raise awareness for the disease.
- He has also done voiceover work for video games like The Saboteur, Infinity Blade III, L.A. Noire, and Batman: Arkham Knight.
- In 2021, he brought to life the character of Father Kastner, a former priest who previously dealt with the Disciples of the Ram cult, in the American supernatural horror film The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (also known as The Conjuring 3).
- John Noble played the recurring role of Caliban, one of the 3 Elders who control the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate, in the Western space science fiction series Cowboy Bebop in 2021.
Featured Image by 5of7 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0