|Greg Davidson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1970|
Greg Davidson is an Australian cricket umpire and park supervisor who is most prominently known for pulling off a hilarious itchy nose move to cover up an LBW call during a Big Bash League match between the Adelaide Strikers and Melbourne Renegades in December 2019. Greg also played cricket before retiring in his ’30s and also captained the Parramatta District Cricket Club.
Gregory James Davidson
Parramatta, Sydney, Australia
Cricket Umpire, Parks Supervisor
6 ft 9 in or 206 cm
108 kg or 238 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Greg is a married man. However, he prefers to keep his personal life out of the limelight.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
- He is partially bald on the crown of his head.
- Thin eyebrows
- Tall physical appearance
Greg Davidson Favorite Things
- Food – Seafood, Fillet Mignon with mushroom sauce
- Cricket Ground To Umpire – Sydney Cricket Ground
- Actress – Goldie Hawn
- Childhood Batsman – Steve Waugh
- Childhood Bowler – Dennis Lillee
- Sporting Team – Parramatta Eels
- Holiday Destination – Hawaii, Barbados
Source – Community.cricket.com.au
Greg Davidson Facts
- He was brought up in Parramatta.
- Greg began playing for the Greystanes Cricket Club of the Parramatta Junior Cricket Association when he was 8 years old.
- He played his first match with the Parramatta District Cricket Club in 1978 or 88. He played 21 consecutive seasons for the cricket club and 16 were first-class matches.
- Greg captained his first-grade team for 5 seasons and the Parramatta District Cricket Club for 3 seasons.
- One word that he uses to describe himself is “Big.”
- The first job that he did was an apprenticeship in greenkeeping.
- If he could play the role of any of actor in movies, he would portray actor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito.
- A Test match that he would love to see is between Australia and England at the Lord’s Cricket Ground.
- He wished to be a professional golfer.
- If Greg could invite 3 people over for dinner, they would be Steve Waugh, Barack Obama, and Goldie Hawn.
- He picked umpiring in order to stay in the game.
- Greg has credited his parents, wife, and fellow umpire Darren Goodger to be his greatest influence.
- He started umpiring in 2008 or 2009.
- Davidson did his first-grade debut as an umpire in the National Umpire Panel alongside member fellow umpire Gerard Abood.
- In December 2019, he made headlines after itching his nose while changing an LBW call out mid-way during the Big Bash League match between the Adelaide Strikers and Melbourne Renegades.
Featured Image By Cricket l Network / Cricket NSW
thank you greg davidson for looking after kasharni, yes kasharni your son is alive and healthy at the united kingdom, please come to the uk and respond to this email after you’ve figured out your life issues and dealt with everything so you’re able to take care of your son