|Tanuj Mahashabde Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|July 24, 1980
Tanuj Mahashabde is an Indian actor and theatre artist who is best known for having been cast as Krishnan Subramaniam Iyer in the popular Sony SAB sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tanuj Mahashabde has a diploma in Marine Electrical Engineering and a degree in Sound Recording and Reproduction.
Actor, Theatre Artist
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Tanuj Mahashabde Facts
- He has worked in theatre.
- In 2008, Tanuj Mahashabde started playing Krishnan Subramaniam Iyer, Babita’s husband who is a scientist from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, in the Hindi sitcom titled Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.
- His fellow actors on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah have been Shailesh Lodha, Dilip Joshi, Disha Vakani, Neha Mehta, Sunayana Fozdar, Sonalika Joshi, Munmun Dutta, Mandar Chandwadkar, Ambika Ranjankar, Samay Shah, Kush Shah, Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, and Bhavya Gandhi.
- Tanuj’s mother passed away in 2018.
- He has also been cast in the Hindi-language police procedural television series, C.I.D.
Featured Image by Tanuj Mahashabde / Instagram