|Bhavya Gandhi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1997|
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue|
Bhavya Gandhi is a distinguished Indian actor who is best known for his important portrayal of the character Tipendra Jethalal Gada / Tapu in Sab TV’s Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008-2017). He has also been cast in several films such as Striker (2010), Pappa Tamne Nahi Samjaay (2017), and Bau Naa Vichaar (2019). Bhavya also has a huge fan base with more than 450k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Facebook.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bhavya studied at St. Xavier’s High School in Mumbai. Later, he had enrolled at Mumbai University to attain a degree in Bachelor of Commerce.
- Father – Vinod Gandhi
- Mother – Yashoda Gandhi
- Siblings – He has an older brother.
- Others – Samay Shah (Cousin Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bhavya has dated –
- Nidhi Bhanushali – Bhavya was rumored to be dating actress Nidhi Bhanushali who played the role of Sonu Bhide on the famous television sitcom Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on SAB TV. But later on, both the artists made things clear about just being good friends with one another.
- Digangana Suryavanshi (2018) – A second speculation that caught the attention of the media in 2018, was Bhavya dating the beautiful actress Digangana Suryavanshi who starred as the lead character in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas…Veera on Star Plus. But neither of them confirmed nor denied the rumors. This leads us to believe that, as of April 2019, Bhavya was single.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Gujarati descent.
- Wide smile
- Wavy hair
Best Known For
- Winning several awards such as the Indian Telly Award for “Most Popular Child Artist (Male)” in 2010, Zee Gold Award for “Best Child Artist (Male)” in 2011, and the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards for “Best Child Entertainer” in 2016
- Being cast as Tipendra Jethalal Gada / Tapu in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008), Nanku in Shaadi Ke Siyape (2019), Suryakant in Striker (2010), Pappa Tamne Nahi Samjaay (2017), Bau Naa Vichaar (2019)
Bhavya made his debut theatrical film appearance as Suryakant in Striker in 2010.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Tipendra Jethalal Gada / Tapu in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah in 2008.
Bhavya does go to the gym on a daily basis. His focus is to achieve a muscular physique like that of John Abraham.
As for his diet routine, he starts his day by eating fruits in order to stay healthy.
Bhavya Gandhi Favorite Things
- Food – Okra (Prepared by his mother), Methi Ka Thepla
- TV Shows – Sherlock Holmes (2010-2017), Narcos (2015-2017), Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Film Series – The Godfather (1972, 1974, and 1990)
- Books – Haruki Murakami’s Birthday Girl (2002), Neil Gaiman‘s Art Matters (2018)
- Color – Black, Blue
- Destination – Goa
Source – YouTube
Bhavya Gandhi Facts
- He hails from Gujarat, India.
- His cousin Samay Shah co-starred as Gogi in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008-2017).
- Bhavya loves gardening. The balcony of his house in Mumbai has the plants mogra, rose, lemongrass, mimosa, tomato, tulsi, and black pepper. As of April 2019, he was also creating experimental manure of his own.
- On his way to work, he goes to a Jain temple to ask God for his blessings and makes sure to feed the cows every day.
- In the past, he attended the promotion of The Smurfs 2 with his grandfather.
- American comedy actor Jim Carrey is his acting idol.
- Bhavya enjoys sitting in his balcony and reading the columns of the newspaper in his free time. He even works as a journalist and writes short articles for Saanjh Samachar and Gujarati Midday. He also likes to read, go horse riding, and watch television.
- Bhavya is a talented singer and likes jazz and rap music.
- In the past, Bhavya was learning to play the guitar.
- Bhavya’s mother Yashoda gifted him an Audi on mother’s day in 2017.
- He spent 9 years of his childhood as Tapu on the show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. But in 2017, he quit the show as he believed that his character was “not getting the kind of growth that a character ideally should get in a (popular) show”. The role of Tapu was later, given to actor Raj Anadkat.
- In 2019, he was cast as an alien named Nanku in Shaadi Ke Siyape.
- Follow Bhavya on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image By Bhavya Gandhi / Instagram