|Shraddha Dangar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shraddha Dangar is an Indian actress and model who is known for her work in Hellaro (2019), Machhachu (2018), Pappa Tamne Nahi Samjaay (2017), and Luv Ni Love Storys (2020).
Rajkot, Gujarat, India
According to sources, Shraddha attended Marwadi Engineering College, Rajkot, Gujarat.
- Siblings – Riddhi Dangar (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shraddha has dated –
- Akash Pandya – Shraddha got engaged to a man named Aakash Pandya in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Shraddha is of Gujarati descent.
- Thick eyebrows
- Roman nose shape
Through her social media, Shraddha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Renée Cosmetics.
She has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Eandevour.
Shraddha Dangar Facts
- She was raised in Gujarat.
- Shraddha won the National Film Award for “Best Feature Film” and “Special Jury Award” at the 66th National Film Awards in 2019, for her portrayal of Manjhri in Hellaro.
- She was featured in singer Brijen Gajjar’s 2021 single, Aao Na.
- In 2022, she was cast in the hit film Kehvatlal Parivar as Heta.
- It was announced in 2022, that Shraddha would be starring in Machchhu which is based on the true events involving the Machchhu dam failure or Morbi disaster which led to devasting floods on August 11, 1979.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Aashka in Pappa Tamne Nahi Samjaay in 2017.
- Her film credits Tari Maate Once More, Lamboo Rastoo, Hellaro, Luv Ni Love Storys, and Mara Pappa Superhero.
Featured Image By Shraddha Dangar / Instagram