|Hayley Erin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1994|
Hayley Erin is an American actress who is best known for being cast as Abby Newman in The Young and the Restless (2008-2010), Kiki Jerome in General Hospital (2015-2018), and Taylor Hotchkiss in Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists. She is also noted for her cameo appearances in several hit shows such as NCIS (2016) and Two and a Half Men (2008). Hayley’s strong character Kiki Jerome who speaks up against DR. Bensch’s devilish ways in General Hospital also earned her a nomination for the Daytime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” in 2018. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Hayley Erin Feil
Los Angeles, California, United States
California, United States
- Father – Donald Feil
- Mother – Blair Feil
- Siblings – Hunter Feil (Brother)
- Others – Janet Elaine Bensley (Paternal Grandmother), Clifford Bensley (Paternal Great Grandfather), Florence May Spooner (Paternal Great Grandmother), Donald Robert Schwartz (Maternal Grandfather), Henry Schwartz (Maternal Great Grandfather), Gertrude Brown (Maternal Great Grandmother), Leslie Candace Vinnecour (Maternal Grandmother), Max Vinnecour (Maternal Great Grandfather), Roslyn Flossie Mayer (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Hayley is represented by –
- Industry Entertainment
- Magnolia Entertainment
- Coast to Coast Talent Group
- Hirsch Wallerstein Hayum Matlof & Fishman LLP
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hayley has dated –
- Logan Luedtke (2014-2018) – Actor and model Logan Luedtke and Hayley started dating one another in 2014. On May 8, they celebrated their third anniversary together and on July 11, 2018, while vacationing in Hawaii, Logan got down on his knees at the Kawela Bay and popped the question. Hayley immediately shared pictures on her Instagram of the beautiful diamond ring that she wore. However, a couple of months later, in September 2018, during an interview with ABC Soaps in Depth, Hayley revealed that she and Logan were no longer seeing one another.
- Adam Fergus – In 2020 Erin married Irish actor, Adam Fergus. In April 2021, the couple announced that they were pregnant with the twins – both girls. In August 2021, Hayley gave birth to twins, Maude (b. August 9, 2021) and Juno (b. August 10, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, French, and a hint of German ancestry on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She has a helix piercing done on the right ear.
- Beautiful eyes
Best Known For
- Portraying the important role of Abby Newman in The Young and the Restless (2008-2010), Kiki Jerome in General Hospital (2015-2018), and Taylor Hotchkiss in Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists
- Being nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for her important role in General Hospital (2015-2018)
- Her guest appearance in many hit shows like NCIS (2016), Two and a Half Men (2008), and Melissa & Joey (2012-2013)
- Portraying the characters Dakota Fanning, Jamie, Nora, Amy in hit sketch comedy series MADtv (2003-2005)
First TV Show
Erin made her debut TV show appearance in MADtv in 2003.
Judging by the pictures that she uploads to her Instagram, she seems to not follow any kind of strict diet, as she enjoys eating junk food such as burgers, ice cream, and donuts.
Hayley Erin Favorite Things
Destination – Iceland
Source – Instagram
Hayley Erin Facts
- She was raised in Los Angeles, California alongside her brother Hunter.
- Hayley enjoys traveling to exotic destinations like Iceland.
- She had to make a heart-wrenching choice to exit the show General Hospital in 2018 as she found it difficult to manage her time between ‘GH’ and the Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists.
- Hayley enjoys the Meyer Lemon & Key Lime Curd donut from Blue Star Donuts in Missipi.
- She took part in the Women’s March in Downtown, Los Angeles in 2018.
- In 2019, she was cast as actor Lee Ehlers’s wife in Matt Cohen‘s action short film Mama Bear.
- She has a dog named Remi.
Featured Image By Hayley Erin / Instagram