|Nadine Chandrawinata Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1984|
Nadine Chandrawinata is an Indonesian model, actress, entrepreneur, and beauty pageant titleholder who is best known for representing Indonesia at the Miss Universe 2006 beauty pageant.
Nadine completed her studies from the London School of Public Relations in Jakarta.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder, Entrepreneur
- Father – Andy Chandrawinata
- Mother – Elfriede Fortmann
- Siblings – Marcel Chandrawinata (Brother) (Actor, Model), Mischa Chandrawinata (Sister) (Actress, Model)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nadine has dated –
- Moreno Soeprapto (2012)
- Hamish Daud – Rumor
- Dimas Anggara (2017-Present) – She and Dimas Anggara got married to one another on May 5, 2018, in Bhutan with Buddhist tradition.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
She has Chinese and Javanese ancestry on her father’s side and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Frank & co. Jewelry
- Mitsubishi Motors
- SGE Live
- KALA Watch
Nadine Chandrawinata Facts
- She was raised in Indonesia.
- Nadine’s brother Marcel and her sister Mischa are both notable models and actors.
- Nadine was crowned as Miss Universe Indonesia in 2005. Later, she was sent on to represent Indonesia at the Miss Universe 2006 beauty pageant.
- Growing up, whenever she visited the beach with her parents, Nadine would pick up rubbish instead of seashells.
- In the past, she created her very own clothing brands called Nadi Wear and GAMMA.
- On September 5, 2013, Nadine started her YouTube channel titled Langkah ND. However, the first video that she uploaded to it was in 2017. It was a video of a trip to New York City.
- Nadine is the founder and executive director of the environmental care movement #SEASOLDIER.
- A case was filed against Nadine at the police headquarters in Jakarta on July 19, 2006, by the Islamic Front Defenders for her involvement in the Miss Universe 2006 pageant. It was stated that Nadine’s appearance in the bikini rounds had caused harassment to the women of Indonesia and that such things are forbidden.
- The women of the Islamic Front Defender also protested for severe action to be taken against her. However, she is not the first to have had a police complaint filed against her for taking part in the pageant.
- During an interview for Miss Universe 2006, Nadine stated that she idolizes Roman Catholic nun and missionary Mother Teresa. Nadine was also reported to have said that she would like to be a part of UNICEF.
- In the past, she stood at the 2nd runner-up at the National Costume preliminary round for Miss Universe 2006. She was also given the runner-up position of Miss Congeniality due to her warm personality.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Sandra in Reality, Love, and Rock’N Roll in 2006. Thereafter, she was cast in various other films such as Comatose (2009), Bidadari-Bidadari surga (2012), and Danau Hitam (2014).
- She is very good at scuba diving and works closely with movements that are dedicated to conserving marine life. Nadine once stated in an interview that she loves to swim with dolphins.
Featured Image By Nadine Chandrawinata / Instagram