Josie Loren Lopez
Jos (Her friends calls her by that name)
Miami, Florida, U.S.
Josie studied stage acting from New World School of the Arts in Miami. Subsequently, she enrolled herself at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) to minor in Spanish and major in Mass Media Communication.
- Mother – Mercy Lopez (Middle School teacher at Zelda Glazer Middle School)
- Siblings – Javier Loren (Older Brother) (Commercial litigator in Miami)
Josie has 2 brothers including Javier and one older sister.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
50 kg or 110 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Josie Loren dated –
- Cody Linley – American actor Cody Linley was RUMORed to be dating Josie in the past. He is roughly 2 years younger than her.
- Jason Dolley (2010) – Josie started dating another actor Jason in October 2010. They first met on the set of 2009 movie Hatching Pete, but didn’t start dating until October 2010. After dating for a couple of months, the duo finally called it quits in the same year. She had also guest appeared in an episode of “Cory In the House” in 2007, in which Dolley starred as Newton “Newt” Livingston.
- Chord Overstreet (2011) – Actor Chord and Josie appeared together at many events in 2011 including SAG Awards, which created some RUMORs of their dating relationship. But, it was never confirmed by either party.
Race / Ethnicity
Wears a high heel every time in public appearances due to relatively shorter height
32-24-34 in or 81-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 6 (US).
She is the ambassador of I Am Hope.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing the co-lead role as Kaylie Cruz in the ABC Family series Make It or Break It from 2009 to 2012.
She debuted her acting with a short film Leti for her role as Hardly Married in 2007.
First TV Show
In 2006, Josie guest appeared in The CW’s television series Veronica Mars for her role as Chloe in the 5th episode of season 3 titled “President Evil”.
For her role as a gymnast in the TV series Make It or Break It, Loren had to do a lot of hard work in terms of fitness. Josie and her co-stars took the help from trainer and former gymnast Jen Hansen. Jen worked with Josie and team for three times in a week for 2 hours sessions. Jen made Josie do cardio and stretching exercises in the first hour. This used to be a warm up exercise and to burn excess calories. The next hour was focused on those exercises, which a gymnast would do to prepare for the contest like working with gymnastic gear like beams, bars, and vaults. It was good for core and legs.
She also cared her diet plan too. Josie eats healthy food and relied on fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. She likes dark chocolate and strawberries, etc. So, she eats them occasionally to satisfy her cravings for sweets or desserts.
Josie Loren Facts
- Josie is of Cuban descent.
- She had done cheerleading for the Top Gun All Stars team in Miami before going to college.
- Loren is friends with Nastia Liukin, the Olympic gymnast.
- Her older brother Javier is a Harvard University graduate.
- She was among the OK! Magazine’s “50 Most Sexiest Singles”.
- She snorts when she laughs.
- When she was a little kid, she used to had a pet pig named, Josephina.
- She likes to put chips into her sandwiches.
- She is the founder of the blog keepitkind.com.