Cody Martin Linley
Lewisville, Texas, U.S.
Cody attended Lewisville High School in Texas.
Actor, dancer, singer, rapper
- Father – Lee Linley
- Mother – Cathryn Sullivan (Acting coach)
- Siblings – Chad Linley (Older Brother) (Died on August 7, 2011)
Cody has three stepbrothers also.
Innovative Artists L.A.
Not signed with any.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
76 kg or 167.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody Linley dated –
- Josie Loren – Linley was RUMORed to be dating actress Josie in the past. He is roughly 2 years younger than her.
- Emily Osment (2005-2007) – Cody, who first met Emily on the set of Hannah Montana started dating her in February 2005. They separated in August 2007.
- Nicole Gale Anderson (2007) – After meeting at a Disney Event in 2000, the actors had a fling in 2007.
- Brie Larson (2006-2007) – Brie dated actor Cody Linley from 2006 to 2007.
- Demi Lovato (2007-2008) – From November 2007 until June 2008, singer Demi and Cody dated together. They first met via another singer, Selena Gomez. The three of these also attended an acting school together. The duo came closer after they performed a kissing scene in their acting school. After dating for a couple of months, they broke due to busy schedules, but are still very good friends. She also wrote “Solo” about him.
- Rosie Par (2008) – Cody, then had a fling with Rosie Par in 2008.
- Faria Putul (2008-2010) – Bangladeshi resident Faria Putul and Cody, then became an item and dated from October 2008 until April 2010.
- Maiara Walsh (2009) – He had an encounter with American actress Maiara Walsh in 2009.
- Chloe Bridges (2010-2012) – Cody and Chloe met via a mutual friend, Demi Lovato and started dating in February 2010. The relationship lasted till 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Cody’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 28 in or 71 cm
Cody is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 9 / 10 (US).
Alongside Alyson Stoner, Cody has appeared in Zaxby’s Restaurant television commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Jake Ryan in the Disney Channel’s musical comedy series Hannah Montana from 2006 to 2010.
Linley released his debut single “Breathe ft Capo” in September 2010.
He also released his first album in 2012.
Linley appeared in the 1998 film Still Holding On: The Legend of Cadillac Jack for his role as “Younger Tommy”.
First TV Show
In 1999, Cody appeared in the CBS’ action crime drama series Walker, Texas Ranger for his role as Timmy in an episode titled “Jacob’s Ladder” in 22nd episode of season 7.
Giada De Laurentiis (Italian-born American chef, writer, and TV personality)
When Cody was active in Hannah Montana, he used to eat five times a day to cope with the workout, he was doing. Cody did weight training and did dancing for a huge 8 to 10 hours a day.
So, to have that much energy, he ate for five times a day. Apart from this, he used to have smoothies, nuts, raisins and protein bars in between the dance breaks. He used to start his day with light foods like fresh fruits and protein shake in the breakfast.
Cody Linley Favorite Things
- Food – Steak, sweet potatoes, iced sweet tea
- TV Shows – Games broadcasted on The Game Show Network
- Movie – Titanic (1997)
- Website – acneheroes.com
Source – Seventeen
Cody Linley Facts
- Linley co-hosted the Disney Channel Games 2008.
- Cody also made a YouTube video Ro and Co Show along with actor Roshon Fegan.
- He is also on the Hollywood Knights celebrity basketball team.
- Cody attended acting school with Demi Lovato, Logan Henderson, and Selena Gomez.
- He had his first kiss on his 13th birthday during “Truth and Dare Game”.
- Cody would like Owen Wilson (due to a similarity between his hair and Cody’s) and Jack Black (due to his wild habits of playing guitar; which is just like Cody’s) to play the movie version of his life.
- He wants to play James Bond in the film. This is his dream job as well.
- He grew up playing basketball and wants to exchange places with Lebron James for a day.
- He is the closest to his step-brother Scott in his family. Both are of same age.
- He cannot live without Chick-fil-A (fast food).
- Linley can’t sit still and so always end up making a noise by drumming the table or beatboxing or singing, etc. This is his worst habit and it also sent him in trouble while in school.
- Follow Cody on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.