|Jason Dolley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1991|
Jason Dolley is an American actor, musician, and Twitch streamer who is well recognized for his work in several TV shows, TV films, and movies. He has portrayed T.J. Savage in the sitcom Complete Savages (2004-2005), Connor Kennedy in the Disney Channel TV film Read It and Weep (2006), Newton Livingston III in the TV series Cory in the House (2007-2008), Virgil Fox in the TV film Minutemen (2008), Pete Ivey in the TV film Hatching Pete (2009), and PJ Duncan in the sitcom Good Luck Charlie (2010–2014). He has also acted in the films Saving Shiloh (2006), The Air I Breathe (2007), Helicopter Mom (2014), and Staged Killer (2019).
Jason Scott Dolley
Los Angeles, California, United States
Simi Valley, Ventura County, California, United States
Jason, after his high school graduation, had taken up philosophy courses at both the Moorpark College in Moorpark, California, and the California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks, California.
Actor, Musician, Twitch Streamer
- Father – Larry Dolley
- Mother – Michelle Dolley
- Siblings – Jeffrey Dolley (Older Brother), Larry Dolley (Brother), Ben Dolley (Brother)
- Others – Harry Harrison Dolley, Jr. (Paternal Grandfather), Charlotte Hertha Cavett (Paternal Grandmother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason has dated –
- Maiara Walsh (2004)
- Debby Ryan (2008-2009)
- Brenda Song (2008-2009)
- Josie Loren (2010)
- Samantha Boscarino (2011-2014)
- Mia Hulen (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Scottish, German, Swedish, and Norwegian descent.
- Slender frame
- Sports a rugged goatee
- Affable smile
- Center-parted, wavy hair
Jason had been featured in the 2006 TV commercial campaign titled ‘Trusted Everywhere’ for the battery manufacturer Duracell.
Jason Dolley Favorite Things
- Musical Instruments – Guitar, Piano
- Hobbies/Interests – Playing Video Games, Paintball
- Pet – Dogs
- Actors – Liam Neeson, Robert Redford
Jason Dolley Facts
- He had developed an interest in acting and theatre from a very young age. His first stage experience came at the age of 11 when he and his brother had performed the role of the classic comedy duo ‘Abbott and Costello’s’ Who’s on First routine in a school talent show.
- Later that year, based on his performance, he started to receive several acting roles for commercials and short films. 2 years later, in 2004, he got his acting breakthrough when he portrayed the lead role of Dylan Fox in the award-winning short film titled Chasing Daylight.
- He became a household name later that year when he was cast by legendary actor/director Mel Gibson to play one of the main roles of T.J. Savage in the sitcom Complete Savages (2004-2005). Mel was serving primarily as one of the executive producers of the show.
- He had participated as a member of the ‘Yellow Team’ in the 2nd edition of the Disney Channel Games, broadcast in mid-2007. In the 3rd edition, he was a member of the ‘Green Team’.
- He has had a long-running association with Disney, and other than acting in several movies and TV shows for the company, he had also appeared in the 2011 TV movie Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas!, and voiced the character of Rumble in their animated TV film Pixie Hollow Games (2011).
Featured Image by Jason Dolley / Instagram