Deborah Ann Ryan
Debby Ryan, Debs
Huntsville, Alabama, USA
Debby started her education at Fossil Hill Middle School, Texas. Then she moved to Fossil Ridge High School to finish her academics.
Actress and Singer
- Father – John Ryan (Military Officer)
- Mother – Missy Ryan
- Siblings – Chase Ryan (Brother)
Theatre, Drama (Acting)
Jazz, Country Pop, Alternative Rock, folk, indie pop (Singing)
Guitar, Piano and Keyboard
Ryan River Studio
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Debby Ryan dated –
- Justin Bieber – Canadian pop artist. The actress firstly got her name attached with the singer, but later on, it was proved to be a RUMOR.
- James Maslow – An American actor, singer, and dancer. After the rumors of her affair with Justin, her name got attached with James Maslow, but the same result came. The relation proved to be a RUMOR.
- Jason Dolley (2008-09) – An American actor and musician. The actress had her first romantic affair with Jason, one of the Disney stars. Both were together for almost a year.
- Sean Marquette (2009) – An American actor. After her breakup with Jason, the actress was said to be dating Sean. These RUMORs ended after she confirmed her bonding with Gregg.
- Gregg Sulkin (2009-10) – An English Actor. Debby found her love in Gregg after she broke up with Jason. But the teenage actress didn’t stay with English star for long and called off her relationship after a year of dating in January 2010.
- Lucas Till (2010) – An American actor. The actors were RUMORed to be dating in 2010 when they were spotted together a couple of times. They were introduced to each other via a mutual friend.
- Jean-Luc Bilodeau (2010) – Canadian actor. Debby had some close time with her ’16 wishes’ co-star, but not for long.
- Josh Dun (2013-2015, 2018-Present) – In May 2013, Debby started dating musician Josh Dun ON and OFF. On August 5, 2014, the duo was seen together on a date night in Los Angeles. They then separated amicably in May 2015. They reconciled later in 2018 and on December 23, 2018, Josh revealed publicly via Instagram that they had got engaged. On December 31, 2019, they got married in Austin.
- Spencer Boldman (2013-2014) – On September 5, 2013, the actors were seen getting cozy. They dated until May 19, 2014. The couple has now separated.
Race / Ethnicity
She has dyed her hair ‘Red.’
Her natural hair color is dusty brown.
Debby’s beautiful face combined with her acting and musical skills.
35-28-34 in or 89-71-87 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
iDog, Disney’s Friends for Change. She is planning to launch her own clothing line.
Best Known For
Debby is best known for her role of Bailey Pickett in Disney Channel Original Series ‘The Suite Life on Deck’.
Barney: Let’s Go To The Firehouse (2007). It was Barney and Friends(s) straight-to-DVD Film. She played the role of a teenager.
First TV Show
The Suite Life On Deck from 2008 to 2011. She played the role of Bailey Pickett. It was a sequel to Disney Channel Series ‘The Suite Life of Zack & Cody’.
Debby Ryan Favorite Things
- Favorite People – Ricky Ullman & Khleo Thomas
- Favorite Movies – Queen Sized
- Favorite TV Show – Phineas and Ferb
- Favorite Food – Soups
Debby Ryan Facts
- Debby’s show ‘The Suite Life On Deck’ is TV’s Top Series among kids (Age – 6 to 11) and No. 2 among tweens (Age – 9 to 14).
- She started her professional theatre acting when she was just 7.
- Disney discovered her in a nationwide search for their Series.
- She has appeared in the film ‘The Longshots’ (2008). Her character’s name was Edith.
- She, in 2009, appeared as a guest star in ‘Wizards of the Waverly Place’. The episode was entitled ‘Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana’.
- Her film ’16 wishes’ was the most-watched cable program, the day it premiered on Disney Channel.
- Her film ’16 Wishes’ received high viewership in the adult demographic (Age – 18 to 34).
- The success of ’16 Wishes’ got her two films- ‘What If…’ & ‘Radio Rebel’.
- She has worked in Disney Channel Original Series ‘Jessie’.
- She has performed in Churches, Theatre performance groups & so many Talent Competitions.
- Formed in 2012, she is a part of the indie rock and folk band, The Never Ending (also stylized as THΞ ΠΞvΞR ΞΠDIΠG). Past members of the band include Edwin Carranza, Carman Kubanda, and Harry Allen.