James David Maslow
New York, New York, USA
Maslow was educated at multiple institutions like La Jolla and Torrey Pines elementary schools, Muirlands Middle School, and San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts. He quit his schooling from this school in the middle of 10th grade and enrolled himself in Coronado School of the Arts (CoSA) in the musical theater department and graduated in 2007.
Actor, singer-songwriter, dancer, model
- Father – Mike Maslow
- Mother – Cathy Burge
- Siblings – Philip Maslow (Brother), Ali Thom (Half-Sister)
Brillstein Entertainment Partners
Columbia Records, Nick Records
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
James Maslow dated –
- Debby Ryan – After the rumors of her affair with Justin Bieber, her name got attached with James Maslow, but the same result came. The relation proved to be a RUMOR.
- Miranda Cosgrove (2007-2009) – James met Miranda on the set of Nickelodeon’s iCarly in March 2007 and they reportedly dated together for about two years from that time to February 2009.
- Halston Sage (2010-2013) – Halston and James both appear on the NICK TV shows. They dated from April 2010 to April 2013. James being a private person, confirmed the relationship in April 2012. They have been dating ON and OFF types. In May 2013, he confirmed that the relationship was all over.
- Gage Golightly (2011) – From February 21, 2011, to November 19, 2011, James dated an actress, Gage Golightly.
- Peta Murgatroyd (2014) – After meeting Peta on the set of the dancing show, Dancing With The Stars, James started dating the professional dancer in January 2014. They were together until May 2014. The relationship was a RUMOR as none of them confirmed it.
- Jen Selter (2017-2018) – In March 2017, James sparked dating RUMORs when he was spotted vacationing with the Instagram fitness model, Jen Selter. They were looking more than just friends. However, nothing could be confirmed as they were not spotted much together in 2018.
- Gabriela Lopez (2018-2019) – James started seeing actress Gabriela Lopez somewhere in 2018. However, they are no more together. The actor opened up to Us Weekly on Friday, January 4, 2019, about his break up with his then-girlfriend Gabriela.
- Caitlin Spears (2019-Present) – James is dating actress and writer Caitlin Spears. They were spotted together on the beaches of Tulum, Mexico in December 2019. Caitlin even captioned their picture on her Instagram account that life with James is nothing less than a fairytale.
Race / Ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing the role as James Diamond in the Nickelodeon’s “Big Time Rush” and also for being a member of the boy band Big Time Rush
The boy band BTR released their debut album with the title B.T.R. on October 11, 2010. The album was a commercial success by selling over 5 million albums worldwide. The album was ranked at number 3 on Billboard 200.
He has only appeared in TV movies such as The Teen Choice Awards 2009, Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2010, 7 Secrets: Big Time Rush in 2010, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2010 and others.
First TV Show
He debuted on television with the American teen sitcom iCarly for his role as Shane in an episode “iSaw Him First” in 2008.
Here, in this video, you can see his workout and exercise tips –
James Maslow Favorite Things
- TV Show – Entourage (2004-2011)
- Color – Green
- Number – 12
- Flower – Poppy
- Animal – Horse
- Band – Maroon5
- Sport – Football
- Actor – Johnny Depp
- Hobby – Horseback Riding
- Movie – Zoolander (2011)
- Superhero – Spiderman
Source – Wikia
James Maslow Facts
- He was born in New York but raised in La Jolla, California.
- James started to learn singing from the age of six.
- He has a dog of breed Alaskan Klee Kai, named Fox. He previously owned a dog named Falco or Yellow Lab breed.
- James’ father is Jewish and mother is Catholic.
- Big Time Rush has released albums like 24/Seven (2013), Elevate (2011), BTR (2010).
- He would have been an architect (just like her sister) if he weren’t an actor and singer.
- He had his first kiss during a school trip while playing Truth or Dare.
- Follow him on Twitter, YouTube, MySpace, and Facebook.